• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Hate to post cause the few people that know me know I am a lurker and just read but I remember for the last blind auction Mark had a offer of the minimum bid and that's what he started the bid at. So the outrage of the starting price is crazy this does give everyone a shot at the page instead of one guy making a offer and no one ever even having a shot at it. Ok back to hiding

How was the Grandview? :popcorn:

So last night i went to Universal Studios Hollywood Horror Nights and I did the Walking Dead tram ride and maze and I must say the maze was legit but the tram could have been better.

Idk maybe I just have high standards for it or something because I compare it to the SDCC obstacle course i did and that thing was beyond amazing.

nevertheless, it was still awesome

What were the wait times like? I have been in the past and used the express pass but a friend was telling me recently she and her friends waited over 2 hours to get through TWD maze and onto the tram... they have always been fantastic so I was gutted I couldn't go this year.

the wait was no more than 5 minutes for us since my friend was injured and they gave us guest assistant passes.

A couple sidetrack questions to the experienced sellers out there:

I have a run of WD (20-80) I'm trying to sell.

From what you have seen/sold, is it better to sell issues individually or in "sets" - like a block of 5 or a story set? This question is geared toward non-key issues.

I also have a stack of WD TPBs - better to sell together or separate?

Thanks for the info

-- dave