• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

i love issue 33 its really tough to track down CGCs of the second printing

Just bought another first print #33 (not a 9.8 though - prob a 9.4).

:whee:

Had a #33 9.8 (graded), but sold it. Trying to put together a first 48 run and not all 9.8's. No rush in doing it either, just an issue or two a month. Obviously some will be difficult to pull the trigger (1-5, 19, 27).

A slabbed run? Or just regular?

Just got back a number 1,2 and 3 in 9.8 today.

But the book is dying, so ill just trade these for Haunt no. 1 if anyone has any.

I wouldnt give up my Haunt #1 cuz that issue is gold....however if you want my copy of Marville i'll trade. :)

Since the book is "dying" im going to try to pick up more non-key Slabs in 9.8

SO, if anyone has any they're looking to get rid of ('cause, ya know, the book is dying) please let me know :)

In the middle of processing a #2-101 run with all variants, gonna take me a week or so to grade and price all of it.

Jim

Since the book is "dying" im going to try to pick up more non-key Slabs in 9.8

SO, if anyone has any they're looking to get rid of ('cause, ya know, the book is dying) please let me know :)

In the middle of processing a #2-101 run with all variants, gonna take me a week or so to grade and price all of it.

Jim

For my sake, i hope the 2b comes back a 9.6 :)

Um, where is Bullseye comics? I apparently need to go there and buy up some WD back issues! (If you don't see what I'm looking at, look closely at the sticker price)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-19-1st-App-Michonne-AMC-Hit-1st-Print-CGC-Ready-No-Reserve-/330824022163?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4d06a5f893

I think it's Syracuse, NY. I used to live in Upstate NY not too long ago. I think it's still there.

Um, where is Bullseye comics? I apparently need to go there and buy up some WD back issues! (If you don't see what I'm looking at, look closely at the sticker price)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-19-1st-App-Michonne-AMC-Hit-1st-Print-CGC-Ready-No-Reserve-/330824022163?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4d06a5f893

First off, you need to make me, and only me, aware of auctions like this seeings that I still need this issue, and every other boardie seems to have exponentially more money than I do to spend on things like this.

Secondly, if you can't see the bright yellow price tag sticker indicating the punchline to your comment, then I don't know what to say, but you didn't have to point it out lol.

Finally, the seller is in Tampa, maybe the store was around there but went out of business (no shocker there with their super low prices) lol

First off, you need to make me, and only me, aware of auctions like this seeings that I still need this issue, and every other boardie seems to have exponentially more money than I do to spend on things like this.

I'm not your personal walking dead shopper. Do your own ebay searching. So lazy.