• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead #107 cover

walkingdead107-web.jpg

THE WALKING DEAD 107

story ROBERT KIRKMAN

art / cover CHARLIE ADLARD & CLIFF RATHBURN

FEBRUARY 13

32 PAGES / BW / M

$2.99

Rick is, once again, pushed BEYOND his breaking point.

Love the cover and I'm liking how this arc is building up... I have no solid theory about where its ultimately headed.

Guessing Carl is pretty much screwed

No way...Jesus is floating around the compound somewhere.

I thought the issue was freaking amazing, and really love the direction the book is headed. Love Negan. His dialogue to Carl was awesome. "Look it kid, you scare the bleep out of me" is classic!!!

Jim

Guessing Carl is pretty much screwed

No way...Jesus is floating around the compound somewhere.

I thought the issue was freaking amazing, and really love the direction the book is headed. Love Negan. His dialogue to Carl was awesome. "Look it kid, you scare the bleep out of me" is classic!!!

Jim

I think Negan might devlop (or maybe already has) a fascination with Carl. I could see him dragging Carl around with him on his "rounds" etc. just to torture Rick.

I think we can stop looking at the covers of these books for clues as to the interior story.

Being that Rick wasn't bludgeoned by Negan in issue #103, it's a safe bet that there may be no link between the cover image and the interiors.

I think we can stop looking at the covers of these books for clues as to the interior story.

Being that Rick wasn't bludgeoned by Negan in issue #103, it's a safe bet that there may be no link between the cover image and the interiors.

I thought that was true for all comics.

Perhaps Negan tells Rick that Carl is now one of his 'girls'...as some on here thought he was gay and had HIV.

Ah-ha!

Very appropriate then.

Thanks HR

Edited by Andy70

I thought he was in the closet too. Anyone that makes a public show of sleeping with seven women in one night is hiding some dark secret. Though, I like the idea of his sleeping with walkers cuz that moves him to #1 on creepy scale and takes necrophilia to another level.

So, now that.........

Carl is Negan's guest, does the brainwashing begin? If anyone remembers Blood Diamond, this is what I'm thinking about.

Oh, and I think Negan's wives are walkers and he just loves fornicating with the dead.

[spoiler

I'm thinking that, or he's gay.