• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Nice Kicks!

I can't see where you can purchase them though. Maybe they will have a limited version signed by Kirkman. doh!

Either way I need a pair!

Look at the date on the post - it's from November of last year. Those shoes have long since sold out ...

That was on Attack of the Show. Apparantly the zombie makeup only looks like bruises. So they are taking a lot of heat for putting out a calender of essentially beat up women. :facepalm:

Because a calendar of reanimated, deceased women would have been better? lol

I wish normal girls in industrialized societies at least have somewhat the bodies of these girls. :/

Finding the average girl walking down the street that at least takes care of herself by eating right and healthy exercise is like trying to find a walking dead #1 in a $1.00 box.

(BTW the same can be side by woman about men)

You don't think the buyer might have thought they were first prints?? Although, the weekly a have been rising of late. hm

If its not a fluke then I guess it's time to swoop up the cheapies, for an auction to end that high due to a mistake it'd have to be two mixed up people.