• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Anyone have thoughts on that Walking Dead Weekly 1-52 lot that ended for $1650 earlier on eBay?

Damn, that can't be a legit sale. If it is, maybe I should put my set up. All signed by Kirkman, Adlard and Moore (1-24).

Do it!!!

Sig Series? I say put them up starting bid $4,500 and let her rip!

Good morning fellow boardies:

This particular piece of artwork has traveled the globe quite a few times over. Through some luck, odd twists of fate, it has wound up in my hands.

And for that, I think Jim :)

wd8120.jpg

IMAGE COMICS

THE WALKING DEAD FCBD 2013 SPECIAL

(W) Robert Kirkman (A/CA) Charlie Adlard, Cliff Rathburn

This special Walking Dead issue contains a new Tyreese short story, a fan-favorite character who just made his television debut in The Walking Dead Season 3! It also reprints short stories featuring Michonne, The Governor and Morgan. This special issue is a must-have for fans of The Walking Dead — as none of these stories will be reprinted in the trade paperbacks!

IMAGE COMICS

This special Walking Dead issue contains a new Tyreese short story, a fan-favorite character who just made his television debut in The Walking Dead Season 3! It also reprints short stories featuring Michonne, The Governor and Morgan. This special issue is a must-have for fans of The Walking Dead — as none of these stories will be reprinted in the trade paperbacks!

:takeit:

This particular piece of artwork has traveled the globe quite a few times over. Through some luck, odd twists of fate, it has wound up in my hands.

wd8120.jpg

Glad you got it, and it arrived safe. Since June that piece travelled from France to Canada, then imported over to the US in August (hand delivered it to Comic Link), where it then was sent to France to the CL buyer, and sold on Ebay to Jerry where it currently resides in Brooklyn, NY. Of course it'll make another trip soon, when Jerry takes that Make an Offer option on CAF and it'll be sent packing again, any day now. :)

Jim

IMAGE COMICS

Thank Heaven for HARDCOVER Trades ;)

wd8120.jpg

Glad you got it, and it arrived safe. Since June that piece travelled from France to Canada, then imported over to the US in August (hand delivered it to Comic Link), where it then was sent to France to the CL buyer, and sold on Ebay to Jerry where it currently resides in Brooklyn, NY. Of course it'll make another trip soon, when Jerry takes that Make an Offer option on CAF and it'll be sent packing again, any day now. :)

Jim

Is it for sale yet?