• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

@jerry.......ok when it's ready to be sold......PM me first please!! Thanks again...Your collection is epic (worship) .....P.S. Still waiting on Mike to finish that little project he's working on. Should be soon............. :gossip:

Then the world will know!!!

Interesting - who's Mike?

Thanks for your compliment about my collection -- if you really want the page, PM me, I'd be happy to give you the page at cost :)

i knew i should have bought more pages from Mark at NYCC

grrr

Nah, the artwork he has left is going way high and its all slim pickins..

I regret not buying some of those great pages back 2 years ago....the prices were super cheap and I was balking at buying a DPS for $300! :insane:

@jerry.......ok when it's ready to be sold......PM me first please!! Thanks again...Your collection is epic (worship) .....P.S. Still waiting on Mike to finish that little project he's working on. Should be soon............. :gossip:

Then the world will know!!!

Interesting - who's Mike?

Thanks for your compliment about my collection -- if you really want the page, PM me, I'd be happy to give you the page at cost :)

i knew i should have bought more pages from Mark at NYCC

grrr

Nah, the artwork he has left is going way high and its all slim pickins..

I regret not buying some of those great pages back 2 years ago....the prices were super cheap and I was balking at buying a DPS for $300! :insane:

Jerry -Retro happens to be a good "real life" friend of mime so I find it noble you would offer him that piece at cost even though he's still somewhat new around here :)

Now let's get to PM's to talk about our other little Reddit "venture".

Ballsy move Doug.

:acclaim:

I got a very big WD related purchase in the mix and I could use the $$$

I am very interested in seeing what this page sells for on the open market hm

I can guess ;) I am very thankful you put it on ebay :)

(thumbs u

I've got some emails to write :gossip:

I got my red foil and it came home messed up :/

anybody know the process for returning things?

E-Mail Skybound, they should give you the details.

That's a bummer though! I got one yesterday and another one today. Haven't had a chance to open the boxes yet though. I will tonight and let you guys know.

How messed up did yours arrive??? They packed them really well, so if the box wasnt damaged, one can only assume they were in that condition upon shipment.

That's a bummer though! I got one yesterday and another one today. Haven't had a chance to open the boxes yet though. I will tonight and let you guys know.

How messed up did yours arrive??? They packed them really well, so if the box wasnt damaged, one can only assume they were in that condition upon shipment.

i mean the packaged was great but the comic arrived with the spine cracked in the middle (picture it as if the paint of the spine is chipped off) , pretty noticeable) and indentations on the bottom as if someone pressing with their thumbs hard enough to leave a mark -_-

i mean the packaged was great but the comic arrived with the spine cracked in the middle (picture it as if the paint of the spine is chipped off) , pretty noticeable) and indentations on the bottom as if someone pressing with their thumbs hard enough to leave a mark -_-

*sigh* :frustrated: @ $250 a pop, that should not be happening...to anyone.

*sigh* :frustrated: @ $250 a pop, that should not be happening...to anyone.

i mean dont get me wrong, im not trying to be super picky or anything but if i drop $250 for a #100 variant TWD, i better get something at least of 9.4