• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Thanks.....Would owning 2 copies be too much? Or are there other boardies that have more than 1 copy? :popcorn:

can NEVER have too many Walking Deads!

True True....I want one of those you have in your signature.......I only have the last two on the right......9.2 Secret wars & 6.5 ASM 129

yea, i love that old mess too! lol

when i came back to the hobby those were the first slabs i picked up. A great combination of books (when i quit comics back in the mid-80s) i couldnt afford (Hulk/ASM/XMen1), that the shop owner wouldnt let me even SEE (X94/ASM129), and that i to this day remember buying off the rack when released (SW8)

Wow great story....My dad took me when I was 8 or so and bought me a punisher comic, that I still have but it's now maybe a 3.0 or so, but I never got into big time until about a year ago. I have been mostly collecting vintage star wars figures. The punisher btw is not worth anything.....just in case you were thinking..... lol

Edited by retro_collector

Thanks.....Would owning 2 copies be too much? Or are there other boardies that have more than 1 copy? :popcorn:

never too much. i owned 2 copies of #1 once. granted i paid cover price for once, and $35 for the other. i also owned 19 copies of wd #19 at one point. of course i never paid more than $15 for a single copy.....

I have a 9.6 but I'm too scared to resub...I don't know how you guys do it

Well Mark, you post them to a dealer who presses to get the 20%...oh, thats not what you meant was it. :facepalm:. lol

I'm really delighted to say I sent 5 x The Walking Dead #1's to Joeypost and despite being submitted and paid for as 'fast-track' by Joey, for some reason best known to CGC, they put them in modern economy.

I'll post a pic in July 2014.

Not happy tbh... :sumo:

I'm really delighted to say I sent 5 x The Walking Dead #1's to Joeypost and despite being submitted and paid for as 'fast-track' by Joey, for some reason best known to CGC, they put them in modern economy.

OUCH!

was was the Black/White split on the 5 copies?

OUCH!

was was the Black/White split on the 5 copies?

All Black.

I think 'Ouch' covered it beautifully.