• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

This is my buddy's book and I can tell you no shill at all :)

You heard it from the seller. (thumbs u

Hahaha.. I was watching this up to the end with the plan of bidding on it. That idea came and went pretty quickly there at the end.

Congrats I hope the payment has already been posted up for ya. :)

Anyone see that Tony Moore page sell for 83 bucks on ebay? One bid..

Nice page too....I was getting back to my house...woulda bid doh!

edit: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121035003150?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I tried to win that!

How did you try to win that? it had 1 bid

Oh wow-- you're going to hate me then. There was another one that ended three days ago from Exterminators that ended for around 70 bucks. I was the first bidder, bid what i bid and got out on the other side a loser. I'll try to find the other auction.

Here it is: I guess i low balled him with the $75. Eh, next time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Artwork-Exterminators-issue-28-page-4-Tony-Moore-Walking-Dead-11x17-/350659237932?ssPageName=STRK:MEBDIX:IT&nma=true&si=NsUYL5BXX9ZrNL8T82ciVyit6Yg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Edited by ComicsNYC22

Just got these in this morning. The 85 and 94 were actually NM- and joeypost was able to bump these. The 50 has a couple NCB bends that could use a press hopefully get it to a 9.6. The 50 is also mislabeled because it doesn't note that Larsen signed it.

5C62DAF7-3A96-4B87-85EC-980AED9AF7EE-1049-000000886C6D5422.jpg

Edited by AnthaiHERO

ive also come to the conclusion that i am going to have to pass on going for the whole run CGC'd. Going to keep going on "keys" & variants, and probably some of my favorite covers, but i just cant see me with say, #67 in a slab. i simply dont have the storage space for them. lol

It's only 4 or 5 CGC boxes (so far)

:whistle:

ive also come to the conclusion that i am going to have to pass on going for the whole run CGC'd. Going to keep going on "keys" & variants, and probably some of my favorite covers, but i just cant see me with say, #67 in a slab. i simply dont have the storage space for them. lol

So any board members cracking open some of the boxes of the Season 2 cards from Cryptozoic? I am on a mission to try and find 6 or so boxes today in my area. If they are anything like season 1 was just sitting on the unopened boxes and flipping them on eBay 6 months from now will make you a nice profit.

My work didn't mess around with giving me a $5K relocation/bonus for moving with my position. I am only moving about 2.5 hours to Louisville from where I live and don't start until Feb 4th and within 48 hours I had this money via direct deposit. :)

What is really nice is they set this up to be $5K after taxes. So who wants to help me go on a WD spending spree?

:insane: