• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

First off I get it that some people think Rick has a brother, but where the spoon does one learn this? The comic, what issue?

Secondly Negan is amazing, I already like him better as a villian than the Governor. I hope he sticks around for a long time!!!

Jim

He's mentioned twice.

Issue #3 and #45

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Jeffery_Grimes

First off I get it that some people think Rick has a brother, but where the spoon does one learn this? The comic, what issue?

Secondly Negan is amazing, I already like him better as a villian than the Governor. I hope he sticks around for a long time!!!

Jim

Issue #3

25r3y.jpg

Edited by buddymagoo

issue #3

94AE69BA-8FD6-422E-AB45-6B37D393FA89-9561-0000092420A24205.jpg

Thank you gentleman. :thumbsup: and for the reminder that I still can't get over how Tony used to draw Lori :sick:

Jim

Lori looks like she has a handlebar mustache from the side angle. Those are some thick lips.

I'd buy the OA in a second!

Man! That could end up being a very profitable gamble depending on condition. If your 27 is 9.8 you just made your money back... ^^

I keep looking for those bulk lots... :cloud9:

Very scarce nowadays.

Don't forget #53, #61 and #92!

issue #3

94AE69BA-8FD6-422E-AB45-6B37D393FA89-9561-0000092420A24205.jpg

Thank you gentleman. :thumbsup: and for the reminder that I still can't get over how Tony used to draw Lori :sick:

Jim

Lori looks like she has a handlebar mustache from the side angle. Those are some thick lips.

It looks like Lori found some collagen in the zombie apocalypse. Or someone gave her a fat lip.