• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:gossip: But if you take that exact book and get a SS, it turns into yellow gold.

So anyone else having trouble identifying tony moore's sig on this book?

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=271132758692

Does this guy really think that's moore's sig above "kirkman's"

No way. Doesn't look like any well known sig I've ever seen.

Actually - and I can't stand Nico - from what I understand, he has a whole shedload of family probs - Lets lay off him guys please?

PGX book in the sig line - nice touch.

I'm personally not a fan of PGX, but I bought the book graded and intend to keep it that way. I may have it cgc'd eventually, however I just picked this book up in December.

Awesome sig, really really awesome. That FF 1 is sweet. Needs a nice shiny blue label though. And yes shrink that bad boy he's all I see, it takes away from your post.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/05/the-walking-dead-season-2-telltale-figuring-out-save-imports-looking-at-larger-franchises/

for the lazy story in spoiler:

The Walking Dead: Season 2- Telltale “figuring out” save imports, looking at larger franchises

The concept for The Walking Dead Season 2 is currently being formed by Telltale, and the developer is looking into the possibility of carrying saves over from the previous season.

Speaking with Red Bull UK, the firm’s CEO and co-founder, Dan Connors, said the team is looking into how user choices made during the game’s first season can be transferred over into the next.

“Right now we are just starting to form the concept for season two,” he said. “This all remains to be seen but we are definitely figuring out how to carry the saves over.”

Choices players made during the game affected the storyline, throughout the entire five-episode series. Telltale is hoping to be able to continue the player’s storyline as soon as the next entry is fired up.

Once Telltale is finished with The Walking Dead, Connors said the firm would like to tackle a larger franchise next time out.

“Coming from LucasArts we always felt we could do a great Star Wars story game,” he said. “We also love the idea of building out a deeper story to a great game franchise, something like Half Life Stories or Halo Stories.”

The Walking Dead Season 1 was a bona fide hit in 2012 and earned all sorts of “best-of” awards from numerous websites and walked away four VGAs, including the coveted Game of the Year Award.

Personally, I would LOVE to see a TWD RPG/first person shooter..

Edited by Jerry S

looks fine on my 27 inch

Awesome bro...I was just playing with you. Windows or Mac? Mac here, cause it does what it's told. This will probably turn a couple page debate about who likes what OS better. Personally I will always love Mac, because it just rules, 3 years now with my laptop and desktop and not once have I had a virus or blue screen. It works just as fast as it did the day it came out of the box. Just like Ps3 rules, xbox=garbage. lol