• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Naw! I wish, if I had one worth that much it would be sold off in place for a nice OA page! or a few nice slabs!

Just the 1245 piece set. Still that was an endeavor I couldn't believe it when I was sipping coffee at 3AM still putting it together! It is up in the closet right now put together with a few pieces at the bottom of the box because they kept falling off. Saving it for the boy when he gains a little more respect for his toys.

That Death Star is pretty sweet! I have wanted one of the old school pirate ships for awhile.

With all the TWD merchandising going on it is only a matter of time before Lego or Mega Blocks puts out some TWD bricks!

With all the TWD merchandising going on it is only a matter of time before Lego or Mega Blocks puts out some TWD bricks!

Haha I can see it now - ages 12 and up - prison camp walking dead!

the original farm would make a great 1

i agree with you guys. its kind of funny, people say the print run on Walking Dead books is "too high". but one has to wonder, WTF are all the back issue then? lol

My local comic book shop has WD #3-100.

They have been sitting there for the past two months because they are over priced.

Walking Dead are easy to find just not a realistic pricing a lot of times.

I love at the comic book shows when some jerk off small time dealer has a WD #19 VF/NM with a $400 price tag on it.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

i agree with you guys. its kind of funny, people say the print run on Walking Dead books is "too high". but one has to wonder, WTF are all the back issue then? lol

My local comic book shop has WD #3-100.

They have been sitting there for the past two months because they are over priced.

Walking Dead are easy to find just not a realistic pricing a lot of times.

I love at the comic book shows when some jerk off small time dealer has a WD #19 VF/NM with a $400 price tag on it.

i agree with this as well.

There's a LCS near me that has TWD comics issues #40-69 for $100 a pop. Every time someone asks why their prices are so high, the owner flips on them telling them if that they dont like the prices then they should leave.

Over street guide has them listed for 20 and under. They have #1 listed NM for 250. BS. I use the zap-kapow! app for prices. I highly suggest it.

I believe that's because Overstreet only uses sales information from comic shops, comic dealers and convention transactions. To my knowledge they don't included any auction transaction information.