• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Ok so most people don't care for the idea of Rooker/Reedus signing any comics. Well how about for the actors who play Lori (Callies) or Hershel (Wilson) what Walking Dead comics would you think would be the sweetest ones to be signed and Sig Series?

If you want to do Rooker and Reedus, go with the variant TV show covers. Especially the Glen/Rick one in zombie guts with the axe. They were major parts of that episode :thumbsup:

Jim

I preordered one of the Michonne Resin Statues today... Supposed to arrive at the end of May. Curious to see what the deal is with the apparent dual wielding swords, I guess time will tell. Hopefully one is just a sheath, otherwise :facepalm:

Yeah it does look like two swords from the picture, but my retailer said if I'm not happy they will just put it in their display for sale again. I'll take a look and decide from there, but I agree, it's weird...

Yeah it does look like two swords from the picture, but my retailer said if I'm not happy they will just put it in their display for sale again. I'll take a look and decide from there, but I agree, it's weird...

Don't get me wrong dude, it's a really kool statue. Good detail and sick walkers. Me personally I don't care for statues really. But I would buy a sick Rick statue if they made one sweet looking.

i mentioned this before, but i feel that Book Michonne is going to wind up with two swords after seeing the cover to 110

just a hunch

Isn't that Zeke's cane?

i believe it is. but that doesnt mean he wouldnt have swords in the kingdom

he has too. it's a kingdom. how else do they knight each other? lol

i mentioned this before, but i feel that Book Michonne is going to wind up with two swords after seeing the cover to 110

just a hunch

Isn't that Zeke's cane?

i believe it is. but that doesnt mean he wouldnt have swords in the kingdom

he has too. it's a kingdom. how else do they knight each other? lol

lol

Damn you Greg Nicotero. He just cancelled for being at the Horrorhound Cincinnati this weekend. Thought his sig would have looked bad on a WD #69 cover. :(

I am guessing at least 2 other WD cast members will end up not making it by the time the show starts, never fails.

Damn you Greg Nicotero. He just cancelled for being at the Horrorhound Cincinnati this weekend. Thought his sig would have looked bad on a WD #69 cover. :(

I am guessing at least 2 other WD cast members will end up not making it by the time the show starts, never fails.

That is definitely a shame, I was looking forward to getting his sig on my cast book too :sorry: