• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

ive seen two WW covers and neither have impressed me.

Did you see the cover for St. Louis?

:baiting: It's my favorite cover in a LONG time.

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2013/03/22/get-the-arthur-suydam-cover-for-the-walking-dead-1-at-wizard-world-st-louis

Thanks to Menace I will have one of these Sig Series signed by the artist.

I agree that neither cover so far has impressed me at all though. I want the Portland one but not sure if I want to try to get one raw or just pay out to get a 9.8 SS copy once they start to hit the market.

i saw it. looks nothing like Rick or Carl.

hmmm, it's the artists interpretation of the characters. I think the art is awesome but that's cool...not everyone has to like the same thing.

i saw it. looks nothing like Rick or Carl.

hmmm, it's the artists interpretation of the characters. I think the art is awesome but that's cool...not everyone has to like the same thing.

This is how I thought they looked like before the tv show came out.

Looks like someone just pasted low res pics of zombies and a cop/kid on a cloudy background really

The zombies kissing each others backs is funny though

And most of them resemble clowns

Edited by wushugushu

walkingdead_michonne_mtvgeek7_zps6a2b9134.jpg

Looks like 2 swords to me. Like I said before, and got hounded by it, no where in the book or the TV show does Michonne have 2 swords. So I'm going to pass on this one. But what ever floats any ones boat, I always say

i'm not into statues, but michonne with two swords is incredibly dope. i'd definitely be interested in buying that.

walkingdead_michonne_mtvgeek7_zps6a2b9134.jpg

Looks like 2 swords to me. Like I said before, and got hounded by it, no where in the book or the TV show does Michonne have 2 swords. So I'm going to pass on this one. But what ever floats any ones boat, I always say

i'm not into statues, but michonne with two swords is incredibly dope. i'd definitely be interested in buying that.

After seeing the cover for 110, I'm feeling much better about my purchase :) I can't wait for this to get here... I just need to find somewhere to put it now!