• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just to give an update to all my Walking Dead subscribers.

I have you covered on 108 9.8, Governor Green Foil ECCC 9.8

I also have enough of WW St. Louis 1 and WD Michonne Special Second Printing subbed.

When I get around to it early next week I'll do billing.

Hey Dre,

If you ever start taking new subscribers I am interested in just getting in for The Walking Dead. Also will you have any of the above books for sale if you have extras?

i also need #61 for my run, "key" or not. im down to 13, 17, 21 and 61

I know you were into 9.6 for a while. I have a 61 9.6 I might be willing to let go. LMK.

Thanks Tim. im good on 9.6's for now, unless its too cheap to pass on, naturally :)

Hey E,

Curious if you're up for a trade... :gossip: You've got something in your registry I want.

:wishluck:

Time Listing Ended:

Mar-17-13 18:29:44 PDT

"Second Chance" Email Received:

Mar-17-13 9:30 EDT

Second chance offer declined 9:30:01 EDT

It can be and often is an indication of getting shilled, but not even close to "always". I had an auction just two weeks ago where some nitwit emails me one minute before auctions end say he "accidentally" bid. Not enough time left for me to cancel their bid and of course they emailed me instead of trying to cancel the bid themselves.

His feedback score was low but not a newbie. I immediately made the second chance offer to the underbidder - someone that had purchased from me before - but they never replied. I'm sure thinking just like you that a shill was involved. So the insufficiently_thoughtful_person ruined a sale, probably soured a repeat customer's opinion of me.

Here is my framed OA that I just picked up, They also had these cool comic book frames at Michaels for buy one get one free ($10 for 2). So I put a duplicate #11 I have because that page is from #11.

IMG_1199_zps2e3fcd9c.jpg

IMG_1200_zpsf6d11110.jpg