• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Hurry up everyone... Run out and pre-order 100 copies of 109 for the 1st App of Brianna. Gonna be hot next week!!!!

:eyeroll:

Beyond Brianna, but from what I've heard, something big does apparently happen in this issue.

Edited by ComicsNYC22

I highly doubt that the introduction in the preview will be monumental. Comics post is more spoileriffic than a name and that's just a general statement.

I spoiler tagged it just so nobody else thinks their life is over because of it.

I highly doubt that the introduction in the preview will be monumental. Comics post is more spoileriffic than a name and that's just a general statement.

I spoiler tagged it just so nobody else thinks their life is over because of it.

lol

I can understand people wanting to go into issues with no preconceptions.

I really feel like reading the series from start to finish again.... It would such a magical run. I started following TWD late (somewhere around issue 70) so I bought all the trades on amazon and worked through em so fast... I locked myself in my room and totally devoured em.

I just have so many other things on my "to read" pile ... but man, I can not wait to read the series start to finish once again.

I've been meaning to read it again from start to finish again now that the show is over for several months.

I tried reading some new stuff and it's just blah....I didn't like manhattan project or saga.

Relax Francis. It's common courtesy and takes 2 seconds to do.

Is this so hard?

Is anyone actually buying the sketch cover? What are the chances of ever getting a sketch? Kind of disapoointed Midtown only allowed to order one this week because I just started a second run last week and didn't preorder any.

I only frequent the WD SG & TWD TV SHOW threads. And since this is my favorite thread, I wanted to share this with my fellow boardies. I know it has nothing to do with comics and if the mods feel it needs to be erased then so be it. Off topic sorry: But what about Canada? Why isn't Canada a color? And Hawaii? Here's the link: http://www.cbc.ca/news/interactives/travel-warnings/

Screenshot2013-04-03at22248PM_zpsf047fede.png

Edited by retrothecollector