• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I was put off by the size. A 8 1/2" X 14" panel page is too small for my liking, in fact I detest them. A good splash that size is tolerable, but those little panel pages turn me off.

I understand that some people are turned off by the size. But the art is the same dimensions as a modern comic, so if I'm gonna put a comic on my wall to look at, the art - to me, is no different. Same size.

I think when it comes down to it, some of Adlard's art is detailed enough to tolerate the smaller pages, and some of it isn't.

When I was looking for WD OA I specifically wanted the larger art. I also wanted something early in the series....it had to have Rick and if a zombie was in there...okay but I wanted the story to be cool.

I ultimately decided on the Zombie's in the barn story arc because I enjoyed that surprise in the book and show a lot!

That name is tied to one our boardies. "EvilAsh". I bet its to go along with his 10.0. :)

That's actually sitting in Rick Remender's living room. He's a good friend of Tony Moore's and I believe it was a gift.

Correct!

I wish it was mine though lol

That name is tied to one our boardies. "EvilAsh". I bet its to go along with his 10.0. :)

That's actually sitting in Rick Remender's living room. He's a good friend of Tony Moore's and I believe it was a gift.

Odd that it would be in Ash's photobucket. Maybe he just saved a copy of the photo then. Unless someone else is rocking the "SpawnBatman" moniker.

It's my favorite cover, so when Rick posted it in a tour of his studio many years ago, I saved it to oogle later ;)

Odd that it would be in Ash's photobucket. Maybe he just saved a copy of the photo then. Unless someone else is rocking the "SpawnBatman" moniker.

It's my favorite cover, so when Rick posted it in a tour of his studio many years ago, I saved it to oogle later ;)

perv :shy: