• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

quick question:

issue 43 inside the front cover where it details what happened in the last issue torture is misspelled any significance to this?

couldn't find anything on it myself

I think the only reason people are saying the last few issues have been boring is because nobody has died, but if someone died every couple of issues there would be no one left and no more book... Plus, in order to kill people off Kirkman first needs to build up the supporting cast and I think that is exactly what he is currently doing - very well I might add. Also, lets not forget that the only reason so many people got killed off early on was because Kirkman was not sure how long the book would last. Now that he knows it will go one for many, many more years, he has to pace himself a bit. Trust me when I say that a few years from now when we look back at issues 91-115 (approx.) read as a whole, they will be remembered as one of the best arcs yet. 2c

I don't need a death to be satiated. We had enough of that from 1-48. It's about progression, and there has been very little plot development over the past 10 issues.

Wanna start a thread where we all come up with ideas as to where the story should go, for sh*ts & giggles? I'm being serious.... :popcorn:

I don't need a death to be satiated. We had enough of that from 1-48. It's about progression, and there has been very little plot development over the past 10 issues.

Wanna start a thread where we all come up with ideas as to where the story should go, for sh*ts & giggles? I'm being serious.... :popcorn:

Stay out unless you've read 110

ever think maybe Kirkman is working towards a spin off. Michonne stays at the kingdom to become zeeks queen. ? Kingdom of the dead.

And it created a very cool dynaminc between Zeke and Michonne

And it went into further detail about the tiger

And it showed Euge making bullets

And it re-iterated that Jesus is a real badass

And it explained how the Hilltop communicates with the Saviors

And it proved that Kal was on the 'right' side and just had a momentary lapse in judgement

But, you know, nothing really happened... right?

Edited by Ultimatejason

Oh I know TBP, I wasn't upset with anyone. I know a lot of people too find it boring and overrated, as well. But there's not a day goes by that I'm not talking or thinking about this book or the show....

edit: But damn I'll be 53 when #300 comes out.... Holy sheep sh*t!!

Edited by retrothecollector