• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The Compendium V2 HC GOLD Foil is a must

Really want the Clone and ToT V2 HC's as well as the Rick Glow In The Dark

I'm surprised there isn't a "head smashed [name redacted]" that comes with Negan.

That Governor figure looks awesome though, I'm getting that!

There's something about his mustache that's throwing me off. Hopefully it's just the angle of the pic, but it looks out of place on his face.

Is it just me or do those PVC figs that they're charging $15/ea for look like they cost about 62 cents? People should be ashamed to buy these. Even the die hard fans should really consider that if they intend on purchasing these.

Is it just me or do those PVC figs that they're charging $15/ea for look like they cost about 62 26 cents? People should be ashamed to buy these. Even the die hard fans should really consider that if they intend on purchasing these.

fixed ;)

Is it just me or do those PVC figs that they're charging $15/ea for look like they cost about 62 26 cents? People should be ashamed to buy these. Even the die hard fans should really consider that if they intend on purchasing these.

fixed ;)

I was including the packaging costs in my total. :)

I just read 112 (thanks to the Image Expo variant I bought from BeerThirty!). Negan grows on me with every appearance, and while he is very violent and absurdly filthy, Kirkman uses his vulgarity to disguise his guile and intellect - he is a true fascist. Not that Rick isn't, just a different kind with a different style.

Best quotes of the issue:

Negan: I let your son go, I brought him back to you safe and absofudginglutely sound...like some kind of apocalyptic Santa Clause. Ho fudging ho.

Was killing time on eBay and came across this. I think it's pretty sweet and thought I would share. Not my book or anything...yet... :devil:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-109-sketch-cover-DEADPOOL-DARYL-DIXON-1-1-art-by-TRAVIS-BANNISTER-/231011178848?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c956d960

That's really clever. Gonna be watching this one.