• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Freshly delivered this afternoon. I must say it's so much nicer in person, by far my favorite page in my collection. Classic Rick Grimes pose..... :cloud9:

WD112pg15_zps85b72d92.jpg

Awesome Retro!!!

Here is a new cover I will be adding to what I call my Zero Initiative 109 Variant Sketch Cover Collection. I call it that because of the almost Zero cost next to the Hero cost.

109v.jpg

I almost bought that at Supercon...did you buy it there?

Anyone interested in seeing a WD 1 9.8 offered through a mystery box sale?

No offense but I would pretty much always consider it dubious as the "winner" could so easily be rigged... that and my luck.

Anyone interested in seeing a WD 1 9.8 offered through a mystery box sale?

Sure if every box has Dead Blue Slabs and is cheap enough, that would be cool!

Yeah, that's a great idea! Sure to garner a lot of attention. I bet that would be completely doable.

I know I'm late to party and if this has been covered then I'm sorry. How many if any SDCC WD books are coming out? Didn't know if it was going to be just 1 or 600 this year. :)

I don't think there any WD SDCC this year . . . I guess they realized all the Wizard World covers were enough. Wheh!

I love the WW with the little zombie sketch, super stoked about that. Now to work on that portland one lol

Nice books!!

I know I'm late to party and if this has been covered then I'm sorry. How many if any SDCC WD books are coming out? Didn't know if it was going to be just 1 or 600 this year. :)

I don't think there any WD SDCC this year . . . I guess they realized all the Wizard World covers were enough. Wheh!

Thank God!!! Just want those shirts