• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Looks great! Mylar it!

What he said. If you want one signed in a similar manner I recommend subbing a copy to get signed the next time the opp comes about. Yellow label is the only way to go, a green label is just a waste of money.

Looks great! Mylar it!

What he said. If you want one signed in a similar manner I recommend subbing a copy to get signed the next time the opp comes about. Yellow label is the only way to go, a green label is just a waste of money.

Yeah I prolly won't get a yellow copy. This book is wicked hard to get a 9.8 and if I got a yellow signed by Adlard I'd have to have a 9.8. (Yea I'm that vain) lol Then more money to fly to a con to meet Adlard, money for subbing, money for blah blah blah etc. It's cheaper to sub to CGC for a green label with a grade or mylar it like TBP suggested. Thanks guys for your input.

If any other board members are still looking to get their fix of Fantasy Football for the year bryan91 is running the CGC High Rollers League again this year. 10 Team League with a $100 buy-in. PM myself or bryan91 if you want in, just a couple spots left to fill the league.

Crazy with a $100 buy-in you would think everyone would somewhat know what they are doing but I am not convinced anyone but myself knew a thing about football with how everyone drafted last year.

:insane:

:baiting:

If any other board members are still looking to get their fix of Fantasy Football for the year bryan91 is running the CGC High Rollers League again this year. 10 Team League with a $100 buy-in. PM myself or bryan91 if you want in, just a couple spots left to fill the league.

Crazy with a $100 buy-in you would think everyone would somewhat know what they are doing but I am not convinced anyone but myself knew a thing about football with how everyone drafted last year.

:insane:

:baiting:

I'm in 7 leagues already, but hm

Some of those #1 BIN's are amazing. I guess they either actually think it's worth it or somebody will eventually come along and click the button. :roflmao:

I can't even get decent nibbles on my 9.8 SS at $2,750. Had someone Best Offer $2,000 over the weekend. Guess I'll be holding a little longer meh

Some of those #1 BIN's are amazing. I guess they either actually think it's worth it or somebody will eventually come along and click the button. :roflmao:

And these are the same sellers that complain when they are forced to accept a return or get negative/neutral feedback. It's all in the price. (thumbs u