• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Ce9tSrEJ_3110132006141.jpg

Tony Moore

Holy Damn son that's some fast shipping right there!!!

sweet, i knew i had taken a pic some time ago lol

B43366F0-7319-4329-8270-E8277AF94962-3782-000005A77B839E02_zps64f41f2a.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) + three bananas :banana: :banana: :banana:

SWEET BABY JESUS!!!! ARE KIDDING ME??????? NICE!!!!!!

What they said. lol

WTF personalize OA?

Yeah Tony's trade mark....don't think you can get anything from him unless he puts your name on it.

i get the sketches, but NOT ORIGINAL WALKING DEAD PAGES. it snot like he DREW the page FOR "Jeremy"

I would not want an artist to put it on my sketch or OA pg, but I will become Jeremy if it means some issue 1 OA

I got curious about CGC data vs. estimated sales for early Walking Dead issues the other day. It's interesting that ~25% of the estimated print run has been graded for issue #1! That is pretty remarkable if you ask me.

If you are interested in more on this...click on this link to my blog Walking Dead - A Brief Look at the First Twelve Issues

None of this is new news...but I like to see the data all on one chart.

Cheers.

Edited by sundrycollect

I got curious about CGC data vs. estimated sales for early Walking Dead issues the other day. It's interesting that ~25% of the estimated print run has been graded for issue #1! That is pretty remarkable if you ask me.

If you are interested in more on this...click on this link to my blog Walking Dead - A Brief Look at the First Twelve Issues

Cheers.

I appreciate the post, and welcome to the boards! I like data driven articles like yours. Do you have any experience with regression analysis? I have a comic project that may interest you :)

Cheers.

I appreciate the post, and welcome to the boards! I like data driven articles like yours. Do you have any experience with regression analysis? I have a comic project that may interest you :)

Not really, but I do have an engineering background and am occasionally called on to perform statistical analysis of different data sets for my day job (especially as it relates to material behavior...creating B basis statistical data for example). If you read any of my other posts, you'll note that I am interested in the notion of rarity in todays comic market. So taking CGC, GPA, Diamond, Overstreet and even Gerber data and putting them all together is a pretty interesting idea.