• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

But would they blue label it if you subbed it unsigned? Sorry if this is a stupid questionthe logical answer would be yes, but with this book IDK...

CGC will not grade an unsigned copy as per the Hero Initiative. The H.I. states that these were never meant to be offered for sale. Any unsketched copies out there should not be, and the artists they went to were supposed to either do a sketch that was to be auctioned off, or a "just in case" you messed up your sketch you've got a backup. As a very strong supporter of the Hero Initiative I'm disappointed artists are selling off their extra copies 2c

Was this something verbal,e-mail,PM,tweeter,Facebook, notice, letter,website, second hand or an old post that Hero stated this or CGC ? The information is great to have. If your source is private feel free to PM me. Thanks....just want to make sure the facts are correct for my intel file lol . So are you more likey going with the artists have put these out there? I did get information that employees (Image) were given copies as well.

BTW if its the artist or employee selling it, why should the collectors pay the price. If Hero or Image dropped the ball, this is their way of fixing it? Let the sales continue and punish the collectors who has no ideal whats going on?

A nice notice on their Web sites would be cool. Hero,cgc and Image. IMO

I'm thinking about selling my 9.9 #114 hm To buy some art

Thoughts?

Hummmm.... not sure what kind of art you can get with what I would pay you.

You could always sell me the book and I could draw you something, lol

Ima put it on the bay and see what happens. But not til after xmas. Going for it.... lol

got this not too long ago from a friend

signed and sketched from Rob Guillory, Sina Grace and Johnny Christmas

c86f6240-7a6c-4470-8d2a-da34bda7f1cf_zpsa66d8d48.jpg

5d42debd-58e4-43b6-9ecd-09a488355e97_zps5e7623c4.jpg

if only it had a kirkman and adlard signature

hm .......do you know if this was an artist extra?Any history would be great.PM if you feel the need. Yes I'm writing a book on it lol

BTW looks great !!! ( thats me buttering you up for intel)