• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I watched a documentary film last night on Netflix about Drew Struzan. If you dont know who he is, he painted probably most of the iconic movie posters from the late 70s to early 90s: Back to the Future, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.

Anywho, apparently he did a Walking Dead poster back in 2010 for San Diego Comic-Con. He is one of my favrotie artists of all time, and it was awesome to learn that painted another one of my favorite subjects. The OA is for sale on his website. Any takers?

:popcorn:

http://www.drewstruzan.com/illustrated/portfolio/?fa=medium&gid=1099&mp&gallerystart=101&pagestart=1&type=mp&gs=5

gl100719143413792.jpg

I watched a documentary film last night on Netflix about Drew Struzan. If you dont know who he is, he painted probably most of the iconic movie posters from the late 70s to early 90s: Back to the Future, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.

Anywho, apparently he did a Walking Dead poster back in 2010 for San Diego Comic-Con. He is one of my favrotie artists of all time, and it was awesome to learn that painted another one of my favorite subjects. The OA is for sale on his website. Any takers?

http://www.drewstruzan.com/illustrated/portfolio/?fa=medium&gid=1099&mp&gallerystart=101&pagestart=1&type=mp&gs=5

gl100719143413792.jpg

For $190k? I only have $175k. Need to just sell one more of my nuts, and I'll be ready to buy.

Good Lord man. He drawn for some of my favorite movies. I need to stay on top of my pop culture.

Better off dead, classic one of the best comedies of the 80s "Better shave her a little closer before you kiss her good night" lmmfao lol

Blade Runner another sweet classic

Big trouble in Little China, one of Russells best movies next to The Thing & it has Raiden. lol

Coming to America Best Eddie Murphy film hands down. "Damn shame what they did to that dog" lmmfao

gl100719143413792.jpg

For $190k? I only have $175k. Need to just sell one more of my nuts, and I'll be ready to buy.

Its snowing but not that hard.

gl100719143413792.jpg

lol

He's been retired for several years now, but will occasionally take a gig if it's for a friend. Frank Darabont is a buddy, hence this WD promo art.

I haven't checked his prices in a while...they've gone up dramatically. I was on his commission list for years...then he announced his retirement and that was that. :sorry: The prices back then were nowhere near what they are now, but the guy IS a legend...he can ask whatever he wants.

gl100719143413792.jpg

lol

He's been retired for several years now, but will occasionally take a gig if it's for a friend. Frank Darabont is a buddy, hence this WD promo art.

I haven't checked his prices in a while...they've gone up dramatically. I was on his commission list for years...then he announced his retirement and that was that. :sorry: The prices back then were nowhere near what they are now, but the guy IS a legend...he can ask whatever he wants.

Yeah, I remember asking about his 'The Thing' one-sheet art almost a decade ago and couldn't afford it. Now it's over $100K higher. :eek:

Guess he has to adjust for inflation.

Better off dead, classic one of the best comedies of the 80s "Better shave her a little closer before you kiss her good night" lmmfao lol

"Gee, Rickey, I'm sorry your mom blew up."

"It's a damn shame when folks throw away a perfectly good white boy like that!"

"Hey, uh, Lane...I know this might be a bit strange with me being a cartoon and all, but...I was wondering if it'd be OK if I take out Beth..!"

Damn, that movie is just the gift that keeps on giving. ;)