• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I know I'm off topic but I made the mistake of starting to post in comic general. I need to get back to my roots which is here. Its Crazy over their tonight.

That one tread over there about the bubble bursting with The Walking Dead just :censored: me off.

Haters gonna hate. Don't let it bug you...lots of people think they're experts on the matter. No one really knows what's gonna happen...except that we're all gonna die someday. We all may even become dead men walking. Or...dare I say it...the walking dead?!?

:acclaim:

Edited by Sensei Ryan

Yeah I need to stay away.........I didn't read it from the start but it seems like its a big deal to non WD collectors when the bubble is going to burst. I mean thats like me starting a thread about when superman is going to fail. Or going out of my way to talk about the success of a book and when it will fail when I don't care about the book in the first place. :screwy:

They are all counting down the days so they can all say

"Told you so" really loud in all caps

Forget them who cares. Hey at least they are still talking about it. 204 pages of walking dead. I have never seen so many topics last as long as the walking dead. This book and show has blown up so big. No comic book has ever gotten a TV show with so much attention in history as far as I know as has the walking dead. So they all (the haters) can kiss our es!!!

Comics general is the DMV of the CGC boards.

You have to go there every now and then, but you dread doing it and when you go you try to not look at anybody there.

More like the IRS......you report something you think is true and you hope it does not come back to bit you in the :censored: . Before you know it you got people looking back at your records(posts) trying to catch you in the wrong.

Hey can someone help me. I tried to register the Tyreese Special #1 and I got this message

CHANGES MADE TO YOUR SET

Slot Certification# Registered Valid for Slot Message

Walking Dead: The Tyreese Special 1 1172174013 Yes No This comic is not valid for this slot. Please check the slot's list of eligible comic books. This entry has been added to the admin queue. If your book is valid for the slot, it will be resolved by the administrator.

Thanks

Have the same problem :( it just won't add

I know I'm off topic but I made the mistake of starting to post in comic general. I need to get back to my roots which is here. Its Crazy over their tonight.

That one tread over there about the bubble bursting with The Walking Dead just :censored: me off.

Haters gonna hate. Don't let it bug you...lots of people think they're experts on the matter. No one really knows what's gonna happen...except that we're all gonna die someday. We all may even become dead men walking. Or...dare I say it...the walking dead?!?

Well said sir (thumbs u

Yep it's pretty serious over there. Name one comic that has had a successful tv show like the WD.

Definitely, that's not up for debate. The fact that some think the book is going to plummet to $500 dollars once the momentum dies down is just a little irrational to me.

Yep it's pretty serious over there. Name one comic that has had a successful tv show like the WD.

Definitely, that's not up for debate. The fact that some think the book is going to plummet to $500 dollars once the momentum dies down is just a little irrational to me.

I think you guys have no worries. Those old guys, sheesh lol

The Hulk, Wonder Woman, and Batman all had pretty good runs on TV but they were far more established characters when they did.