• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Same... And also got the message Retro was getting on the Tyreese Slot as well as the WW Austin Sketch slot.

I PM'd Gemma but they didn't write me back nor has any mod replied to the thread I started in the registry area. :sorry:

Mods replied Tim WW Austin has been fixed. But the Tyreese book has to be sent in for a reholder. Will they reimburse for us shipping books back to them, including the shipping back and the holder? Cause it cost to ship books and to be into a book for anymore than your already into it, is not cool. What if a owner was in another country and needed to send in a book and that shipping cost was around $40-60? (shrug)

Not cool Gemma not cool.

(tsk)

That lady puts in a lot of overtime for us comic geeks. Do you know how hard she has to work to try to keep up to date with every title, variants, also creating new set types for those few collectors who want a special set denoting every Rocket Raccoon appearance, etc.?

This is probably her every day: :ohnoez: