• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Congrats on the pickup retro! Starting to think selling my one might have been a bad idea :/ Anyway this is back up if anyone is looking to overspend on a page http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-44-Page-14-Original-Comic-Page-THE-GOVERNOR-Adlard-Kirkman-/141215001835

Thanks Kris

And that is freaking badass!!!! I'd love to have that!!!!!

Congrats on the pickup retro! Starting to think selling my one might have been a bad idea :/ Anyway this is back up if anyone is looking to overspend on a page http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-44-Page-14-Original-Comic-Page-THE-GOVERNOR-Adlard-Kirkman-/141215001835

Something funny going on hm

He left feedback to the buyer that bought it.

FEEDBACK

You as a seller don't leave feedback unless the buyer pays, correct?

I did make him an offer and he turned it down, said he needed more.

Long story short it went for less then I offered at auction.

Seller e-mailed me a little later and offered to sell it. But still at a higher price then I offered. Thought I would just stay away from this one.

Edited by James J

He left feedback to the seller that bought it.

FEEDBACK

You as a seller don't leave feedback unless the seller pays, correct?

Seller e-mailed me a little later and offered to sell it. But still at a higher price then I offered. Thought I would just stay away from this one.

hm I don't understand what you mean James. You as a seller don't leave feedback unless the seller pays? Don't you mean buyer?

he probably had someone shill the auction. I think that is what James is saying. Looks like it to me as well

Yes......my offers were before the first auction. Then after it sold to someone else for less then my offer, he contacted me and asked if I still wanted to make a deal.

What it all means is up to you guys to draw your own conclusions.

he probably had someone shill the auction. I think that is what James is saying. Looks like it to me as well

Yes......my offers were before the first auction. Then after it sold to someone else for less then my offer, he contacted me and asked if I still wanted to make a deal.

What it all means is up to you guys to draw your own conclusions.

Right. Possible shill. Then had the shiller leave feedback.

Sucks cause that's an awesome page. Even at 1000 pounds

He left feedback to the buyer that bought it.

FEEDBACK

You as a seller don't leave feedback unless the buyer pays, correct?

Same exact thing happened to me. I offered him a nice price the first time he sold it. It ended up getting pulled, and after it went to auction, it went for less than what I offered. He hit me up and offered to sell at a ridiculous price, and I passed...