• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So I guess nothing important happens in tomorrow's issue. Sure is quiet in here.

Maybe everyone's in shock

Because something big does happen on the last page

hm any links ?

not that I'm aware of...flipped through it at a local shop

This comes out today. Please let me know if you want one. Again, I'm not looking to make any money, just want to help out my fellow board members. It'll just be cover plus shipping. :)

Does anyone here collect WD 1 homage covers? A local store has an exclusive cover to Magnus Robot Fighter #1 that comes out 3/12 that is a WD 1 homage. PM me if you want one at cover.

Magnus-Heroes-Haven-Exclusive.jpg

serious spoiler alert. if you haven't read it don't read this. you have been warned

somehow i don't think that arrow (oh i meant bolt) was dipped in walker gunk. unless this will really be the changing of the guard and rick really does meets his maker. in the same breath i am wondering why dwight didn't take out negan with that bolt instead of rick. who's side IS he on???

also liked the way sophia told off carl. someone gotta teach him to stop being so emo lol!!!

serious spoiler alert. if you haven't read it don't read this. you have been warned

somehow i don't think that arrow (oh i meant bolt) was dipped in walker gunk. unless this will really be the changing of the guard and rick really does meets his maker. in the same breath i am wondering why dwight didn't take out negan with that bolt instead of rick. who's side IS he on???

also liked the way sophia told off carl. someone gotta teach him to stop being so emo lol!!!

I don't think it was a gunky arrow either. He looked hesitant before shooting and his last arrow went in someones shoulder.

And Dwight put an arrow through Abe's eye. He could have killed Rick easily. The letter column mentioned we now know where Dwight's loyalty lies. I think it's with Rick but he clearly had chances to put Began down.

I don't think it was a gunky arrow either. He looked hesitant before shooting and his last arrow went in someones shoulder.

And Dwight put an arrow through Abe's eye. He could have killed Rick easily. The letter column mentioned we now know where Dwight's loyalty lies. I think it's with Rick but he clearly had chances to put Began down.

Agreed-- this was def a miss on purpose.

Lousy phone spell check :(