• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I like that one.........but I will always remember the page after. I was on e-bay and it was looking like it was going to end kind of low. Had my eye on it the whole time.For some strange reason I didn't stick it out and lost.That page had already made its mind up it was going home with you lol

Didn't know up to that point you were hot on 48 pages. Not till I seen your CAF.

I remember the auction. I put a high bid in at the end expecting it to jump, but it didn't. I was pretty happy that Anthony Snyder decided to put it up on ebay with no reserve! Little did I know that I would be paying a multiple price for the page just before it a year later! It's unbelievable how quickly the prices escalate.

The page from 45 you were referring to earlier went for 600.

That issue 46 page that sold on clink went for 4.3k

I would hate to imagine what a cover would go for now.

if everyone already has the virus wouldn't this do nothing?

I know that is how it works on the TV show, but not so in the comic, right?

At worst, introducing dead and rotting flesh into an open wound will do you harm.

At worst, introducing dead and rotting flesh into an open wound will do you harm.

ok. maybe so.

but consider this: they are constantly spattered with zombie guts, on their face and hands. Then they handle and eat food with their hands. We are talking about microscopic viral particles and organisms. Since they never wash thoroughly, they MUST be ingesting the microbes orally all the time - - to NO ill effect! So I jet don't buy the Negan strategy. Maybe 1000s more microbes are introduced his way than they get orally.

But I don't see how a bite, or a gash from a muck covered arrow that lands in muscle is more effective than germs that enter your bloodstream the RIGHT way -- through your mouth and stomach.

Im hoping Kirkman has this worked out in a sensible way.

ok. maybe so.

but consider this: they are constantly spattered with zombie guts, on their face and hands. Then they handle and eat food with their hands. We are talking about microscopic viral particles and organisms. Since they never wash thoroughly, they MUST be ingesting the microbes orally all the time - - to NO ill effect! So I jet don't buy the Negan strategy. Maybe 1000s more microbes are introduced his way than they get orally.

But I don't see how a bite, or a gash from a muck covered arrow that lands in muscle is more effective than germs that enter your bloodstream the RIGHT way -- through your mouth and stomach.

We can't overlook that splash page of the Governor and his zombified daughter. If saliva transmitted orally to someone from the dead has no effect.. then what does that mean?

ok. maybe so.

We can't overlook that splash page of the Governor and his zombified daughter. If saliva transmitted orally to someone from the dead has no effect.. then what does that mean?

That some comics dont follow science........super Hero Comics have a harder time with this issue.

haha, yes very true. I can't believe Im always frustrated by this apparent flaw in zombie logic! I don't expects scientific accuracy in a fantasy story, just that things make "sense" If Negan's plan can work, that has to mean that so many other causes for turning must be possible too…. that never have been to date.

when Negan proposed it, I was hoping it would be a total bust. That Negan would prove to be a big dumb dope. Rick and others now are kinda sick, but it may not be the result of Negan's Gambit.

we'll find out soon enough.

Such a terrible April Fools joke. Wonder how many people are dying to have this a reality.

twd-129-color-medium.jpg

Will never happen as long as AMC has his rights, Image would have to pay a lot to have that happen.

Such a terrible April Fools joke. Wonder how many people are dying to have this a reality.

twd-129-color-medium.jpg

Will never happen as long as AMC has his rights, Image would have to pay a lot to have that happen.

Kirkman doesn't own the rights ? Wow. I thought he was involved in both sides of this deal. (shrug)