• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

hm kind of reminds me of some art that I picked up..........

FvZUMb7i_0104140003001.jpg

How did you get him to let go of that?!

James is a wizard. He cast a spell on Jim.

Sometimes this is what you need to get the deal done.......

Moving-animated-gif-picture-magic-genie-in-lamp.gif

NOTHING will top the Tony Moore cover April Fool's joke from a few years back. I can't remember how much that sold on Comic Link for, but that was cruel.

:o I wasn't around for that one.........information anyone?

I remember someone on CAF Fake selling or something like that a blank Adlard cover lol

f-fake_wd5176dc490012af7f.jpg

Wow cool and cruel joke.......So I'm thinking that it was real art but a joke and later it was sold as such?

Yup. It was sold on comic link about two years ago.

It was an April Fool's joke by Tony Moore stating he was going to work on the book for a six issue arc in like issue 61 or something. I went looking for it on his website but he no longer has the website! :o

NOTHING will top the Tony Moore cover April Fool's joke from a few years back. I can't remember how much that sold on Comic Link for, but that was cruel.

:o I wasn't around for that one.........information anyone?

I remember someone on CAF Fake selling or something like that a blank Adlard cover lol

f-fake_wd5176dc490012af7f.jpg

Wow cool and cruel joke.......So I'm thinking that it was real art but a joke and later it was sold as such?

Yup. It was sold on comic link about two years ago.

It was an April Fool's joke by Tony Moore stating he was going to work on the book for a six issue arc in like issue 61 or something. I went looking for it on his website but he no longer has the website! :o

Yeah.......thinking he was getting tired of the emails about the Walking Dead art.

Somebody said he was working on a new web site but not going to be any WD OA on it.I remember going on there and day dreaming :cloud9:

Yeah-- new site coming soonish with new updates, but no more WD art for sale...

I wonder if Tony has a busy schedule...why not do a few commissions here and there? He's got the hot hand right now - no reason not to draw whatever he feels (as I genuinely think he has a disdain for drawing anything TWD related) and let a few a month or so run on his Ebay so he can control it from a secondary market.

(shrug)

I wonder if Tony has a busy schedule...why not do a few commissions here and there? He's got the hot hand right now - no reason not to draw whatever he feels (as I genuinely think he has a disdain for drawing anything TWD related) and let a few a month or so run on his Ebay so he can control it from a secondary market.

(shrug)

Finally JS shows up! :hi:

Very true. I saw TM at NYCC last year and he wasn't that busy at all. Well he didn't look busy to me, I watched him for a moment talking to a customer about some sigs. Anyways, I think he will draw you what ever. I saw his prices were around $600 for a sketch and $1000 for a commission, IIRC.

(shrug)

Finally JS shows up! :hi:

Very true. I saw TM at NYCC last year and he wasn't that busy at all. Well he didn't look busy to me, I watched him for a moment talking to a customer about some sigs. Anyways, I think he will draw you what ever. I saw his prices were around $600 for a sketch and $1000 for a commission, IIRC.

:whee:

Right but that only pops up at con season - I mean a contact through his site - or just auction of his doodles - he's got to be drawing, even for fun - I mean that is I guess if he wants to even sell / show his stuff --

I feel like by not responding to fans you are only alienating yourself but just my 2c