• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Th Negan splash may be the best splash i've seen in a while. Pure bad .

"On Hold" :popcorn:

I thought REALLY long over that one. Even did the ole bank account check to see if I could get away with it. If that was a cover, it'd be the best he's done since 92. Damn, kicking myself now.

Oh well, I'm sure James or the Nowell Brothers will keep the page at least public.

So I just bought my WD Premium Ticket for Amazing Arizona Con. Who's all going to this? I'm super curious to see what Zombie sketch cover I get! I'm tempted to crack my #19 for Danai's sig but I'm too chicken. I'll have to settle for the #19 weekly and Playboy issue.

Anyone know what other WD exclusives will be available?

YAY!! Great issue and I finally made it into Letter Hacks!!! WOOT!

Yay!! Which letter is yours? I wanna read it.

Ross in Napa ^_^. I was just replying to the dude from #117 for Rob and crew. They don't think about the science?!?! Science person_without_enough_empathy!

"We don't rape!" but we sure as sh*t murder :/

Thanks Negan. just when you thought he was turning a corner lol

We don't know how Holly died at this point. Negan could have strangled her, she could have hung herself....who knows.

Only thing I'm disappointed in is that she won't have her revenge on Dwight.

poor holly - at least she went out like a badass - i enjoyed that issue and i think the art was pretty great - that last page and image of holly is really well done.

Edited by JS

poor holly - at least she went out like a badass - i enjoyed that issue and i think the art was pretty great - that last page and image of holly is really well done.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm really digging the art with the new inker. It lets Charlie take more time on the pencils and it allows for more detail.