• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Not cool Gemma not cool.

(tsk)

That lady puts in a lot of overtime for us comic geeks. Do you know how hard she has to work to try to keep up to date with every title, variants, also creating new set types for those few collectors who want a special set denoting every Rocket Raccoon appearance, etc.?

This is probably her every day: :ohnoez:

No pointing fingers. I'm just saying "not cool" as a whole, not pointing fingers to an individual. I know these Mods and CGC employees put up with a lot and do a lot for us. I just see it might be a problem for some that may have to spend more than they should on a fault not of their own.

I mean no harm. :foryou:

Rob Liefled's Walking Dead variant for the Amazing Comic Con this month in AZ is better than all the garbage ones that were distributed for the Wizard World Shows and all the #100 terrible variant covers as well.

Ha Ha good one.

I know some people criticize WD for being a bit formulaic - find a place to live, all hell breaks loose, live rough on the road for a while, repeat - but I would really like them to get on the road again.

Me too. They need to establish a strong community first. Then Rick needs to get out there and find new people like Aaron and Paul were doing. Makes society whole again as best the can. I did read once that Kirkman says there's more in store for us as far as unique characters. Far more unique than Ezekiel.

Rob Liefled's Walking Dead variant for the Amazing Comic Con this month in AZ is better than all the garbage ones that were distributed for the Wizard World Shows and all the #100 terrible variant covers as well.

landfill%20trucks%20dumping.jpg

Fixed the image for you.

Fixed the image for you.

ku-xlarge.gif

Slightly off-topic (Still Walking Dead, but pertains to OA), I've got a Walking Dead #48 page listed for for trade/possible sale over in the OA Marketplace:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7328798&Main=325802#Post7328798

NICE!!! James you better get on over there bro!!! :baiting:

Fixed the image for you.

Not a single variant cover of Walking Dead has been good.

Please post one that wasn't a total POS.......

Fixed the image for you.

Not a single variant cover of Walking Dead has been good.

Please post one that wasn't a total POS.......

:whistle:

wd_zps627e7bd4.jpg

If they are all garbage, Liefeld's cover is the Voltron of WD variants.

Just saying at least the variant is very detailed.

I was very excited when they announced TMc was penciling one of the WD #100 variant covers. That turned out to be one of the worst cover. I was very disappointed.