• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

too "sexual"

It's the blood on the sword, huh?

gross.

I think it is alright enough, for what I am sure was a quick sketch. I'm not that big into JSC, though.

Being sarcastic, as I don't think it's sexual at all, just the way he draws characters. Certainly wouldn't go where I think you went.

Call me crazy, but I'm really digging this arc. Great issue and I saw the surprise at the end a mile away. Still!

:o

Yup, I don't know what Rick & Co were thinking. It's a good things I don't get too attached to characters anymore.

Call me crazy, but I'm really digging this arc. Great issue and I saw the surprise at the end a mile away. Still!

:o

Yup, I don't know what Rick & Co were thinking. It's a good things I don't get too attached to characters anymore.

Smart move by Negan. I'm beginning to like this guy...

Just read 119 and I must say :applause:

I love this book. What a great build up. I love how Paul and Rick were talking about the walkers laughing at them. I loved Michonnes reaction. This is a great arc. The ending was the best, saw it coming about 2 pages before. Beautifully done Kirkman. :golfclap: