• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

If you look closely at the bottom of the book, and the way the pages lay.

You have to ask, is that even the halfway point for the book?

You've more than likely been trolled, and you guys emotionally took the bait.

No way this arc ends that way. You guys are smarter than this.

There wasn't any bait to be taken. It was forced down our throat. Usually when somebody posts parts of a story that hasn't been released, they have the common courtesy of putting a spoiler tag.

Fair enough. But it's not the end of the world.

Are you really defending this?

Call it whatever you choose to call it. I don't agree with it not having a spoiler tag, but I think the OP is just trolling you guys.

And there's no reason to get all emotional over it.

I don't think this is hardly going to be a case of the Harry Potter fan lynch mob chasing after the car like on the Youtube vid ... but if someone was going to make time to go down to the LCS at lunchtime or any other part of the day and enjoy the read, then it's like wanting to go for a swim and someone peeing in the pool just before you get there. It's not the end of the world, but it's pretty annoying... especially in such a throwaway manner (even a full synopsis or writeup would have been better). Looking at #125 if you read all the spoilers first it was very different to the page by page turn of how a comic is supposed to be read and what the writer and artist are revealing to you with every turn.

I've enjoyed the authorized teasers that were thrown out there with the last few issues and while said d-bag only showed one page, just that fact that

Dwight is holding Lucille and appears to be on Rick's side is a kick in the nuts.

*** don't read that if you didn't see the picture

Edited by Lonzilla

Did anyone else notice

Shiva in the pic, behind Michonne?

I didn't, but...

I made a post about her showing up again a few pages back. I hope she doesn't factor into the conclusion.

For some reason, that feels a bit lazy.

lol yeah, just joking around because of your previous post.

Did anyone else notice

Shiva in the pic, behind Michonne?

I didn't, but...

I made a post about her showing up again a few pages back. I hope she doesn't factor into the conclusion.

For some reason, that feels a bit lazy.

lol yeah, just joking around because of your previous post.

lol you had me for a second.

Lonzilla, mods deleted his post. Please edit your quote to get it off the thread.

Thanx, I deleted mine. That feminine product bag should be banned permanently, for real yo

Now it just looks like retro is calling my post a spoiler and everyone thinks I am an hole :sorry:

:roflmao:

I read this and thought to myself WTF ???

I'm glad I misread it. So what happened in the 2 or 3 hours I was working ? lol

Lonzilla, mods deleted his post. Please edit your quote to get it off the thread.

Thanx, I deleted mine. That feminine product bag should be banned permanently, for real yo

Now it just looks like retro is calling my post a spoiler and everyone thinks I am an hole :sorry:

Somebody posted a spoiler image without a spoiler tag.

Somebody posted a spoiler image without a spoiler tag.

Thanks for the condensed version. (thumbs u

:gossip: Deleted my post Garf. :foryou:

Changing tack slightly has anyone got any questions for Adlard they want answering? Will be at his Q&A this weekend.

Yes does he plan on going back to being the only artist? I really like that he does it all, even if he does get tired. I'm just so used to having it ALL done by him.

Thanks Garf

Just finished as well, as the digital version is up.

Sooo... Not much happened. Like, seriously? Not even one death? Looks to me like issue 127 is the game-changer of sorts.

Edited by JakeM

Spoiler on my thoughts for 126:

Yeah, I don't think this is what most people were expecting or hoping for. That doesn't mean it was a bad issue or arc, but I don't think it fit the mold of what people were expecting based on the "All Out War" title and the hype that came along with it. I really do appreciate not taking the obvious route however, and the fact that the story is unpredictable is part of what keeps people like me coming back. After reading the issue I am let down, but I am still excited to see where #127 takes us.