• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I'm a sucker though. I might :shy:

Curiosity always gets the best of me too, so I hope I don't see any spoilers before reading the last chapter of AoW. I'm anxious to learn where this is ending and where it's heading... Wednesday can't get here fast enough!

I'm hoping that neither Rick, Carl, Andrea, Michonne or Paul bite the dust.

Anyone know what time comixology updates on Wednesdays?

I think it is either 9 or 10 am EST.

Yes, at or just before 9 am EST on comixology. The issues (at least the last few) have been appearing on google play at 12:15 am.

Anyone know what time comixology updates on Wednesdays?

I think it is either 9 or 10 am EST.

Yes, at or just before 9 am EST on comixology. The issues (at least the last few) have been appearing on google play at 12:15 am.

That's interesting, I'll have to check that out, thanks!

Sure thing. As an FYI, you can preorder the book on google play now and the moment it is available you will receive a notification email. I have found that so much more convenient than refreshing comixology every Wednesday morning, not to mention I have been able to read it earlier through google play :)

Sure thing. As an FYI, you can preorder the book on google play now and the moment it is available you will receive a notification email. I have found that so much more convenient than refreshing comixology every Wednesday morning, not to mention I have been able to read it earlier through google play :)

Preordering now, thanks again!

To quote Shaggy: It wasn't me!

lol

Retro, are you referring to "the" page from 125? Man, whoever got that is one cool mo-fo in my book!

Yes the "Rick slashing Negans throat" page. Yea that page was pretty bad . Either the person didn't care about what happens next in 126 or they do know what happens next and hence that is why it's sold.

$20 says it went for 5k if not more.

:popcorn:

lol

Retro, are you referring to "the" page from 125? Man, whoever got that is one cool mo-fo in my book!

Speaking of cool TWD stuff... I always found this spoof from 2010 fun.

1269008445.jpg

I wonder if Ransom has the OA for this? Don't ever remember the spoofs being listed on Cadence.

lol

Speaking of cool TWD stuff... I always found this spoof from 2010 fun.

1269008445.jpg

I wonder if Ransom has the OA for this? Don't ever remember the spoofs being listed on Cadence.

???

I wouldn't take that bet; I'm also thinking it did go for 5k+

The page is awesome, and after re-reading AoW, I just don't see any logical reason how that's not Negan's end. Rick isn't the type to deal a warning blow at this stage in the war; he's the dude that killed a man by biting the jugular! I just don't fathom a reasonable argument for Negan surviving that. 2c

I wouldn't take that bet; I'm also thinking it did go for 5k+

The page is awesome, and after re-reading AoW, I just don't see any logical reason how that's not Negan's end. Rick isn't the type to deal a warning blow at this stage in the war; he's the dude that killed a man by biting the jugular! I just don't fathom a reasonable argument for Negan surviving that. 2c

+1

Damn it man I can't wait till tomorrow. :pullhair:

how can you read "Google Play" comics?

You can read them on your computer or download the comic to the google play app if you have an iPhone or iPad. I'm not sure if the app exists for android or other platforms, but it may. It's like reading on comixology but I don't think google play gives you the "guided view" reading option. You are essentially looking at each page "or DPS" as a PDF that you can view full screen or pinch/expand to zoom in on panels.