• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Oh, also:

Why does every single Savior apart from Negan get a pass? They're going to lock him up and let the rest of them just get on with things?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd be surprised if Dwight can just convince everyone else to accept him as the leader. Seems likely at least one or two others would want to chance their arms...

Call It a stupid question I am sure no one can be certain but do you think issue #53 has peeked in price ?

hard to say. TV Abe has yet to be featured on the show

That's what i was thinking myself figured i would ask i have a friend who doubts anything big but i have high hopes.

Call It a stupid question I am sure no one can be certain but do you think issue #53 has peeked in price ?

Yes.

Double yes! As soon as he was introduced in that epic pose ala cover #53, the book shot up big time!

i have one I need to submit had it for awhile just wanted to check figured they didn't have much screen time 3 characters figured a lot of potential.

Two ludicrously unrealistic things about the conclusion:

1) What is Rick, a surgeon? How on earth did he manage to cut Negan's neck just enough to be life-threatening, not enough to kill him right away. Ludicrous.

Here's an image of the original version of that scene,

834c23c7e6b0c8aec8ef922405230c2e.jpg

1) What is Rick, a surgeon? How on earth did he manage to cut Negan's neck just enough to be life-threatening, not enough to kill him right away. Ludicrous.

lol

Very good.

I actually bought that page yesterday, and I think I should make a copy of your word balloon overlay to use when displaying it. lol

You have a CAF link but it doesn't work. Just being nosey is all ;)

edit: that works now

Edited by Garf

lol

Very good.

lol, you made a good point I just wanted to illustrate it.

I actually bought that page yesterday, and I think I should make a copy of your word balloon overlay to use when displaying it. lol

lol, Rick's expression in the last panel could imply so many things!