• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

how can you read "Google Play" comics?

You can read them on your computer or download the comic to the google play app if you have an iPhone or iPad. I'm not sure if the app exists for android or other platforms, but it may. It's like reading on comixology but I don't think google play gives you the "guided view" reading option. You are essentially looking at each page "or DPS" as a PDF that you can view full screen or pinch/expand to zoom in on panels.

Thank You Sir!

Sweet little interview with RK from Entertainment Weekly. It's about the show, but this question was right on "When you guys mapped out season 4 and especially the back half of the season, were you worried about having Rick MIA so much since he really is the face of the franchise?"

I know RK knows this, but it just gives me hope for the book, at least for a little while longer. lol

Sweet little interview with RK from Entertainment Weekly. It's about the show, but this question was right on "When you guys mapped out season 4 and especially the back half of the season, were you worried about having Rick MIA so much since he really is the face of the franchise?"

I know RK knows this, but it just gives me hope for the book, at least for a little while longer. lol

Interesting read. Will get around to the other interviews linked at the end later too.

Funny that he should comment that no deaths is now getting more shocking than killing people off. I'd get the popcorn on before reading forums online if they all work things out, shake hands and go their separate ways at the end of AoW ;)

If you look closely at the bottom of the book, and the way the pages lay.

You have to ask, is that even the halfway point for the book?

You've more than likely been trolled, and you guys emotionally took the bait.

No way this arc ends that way. You guys are smarter than this.

Does not matter how the story ends. To put a major spoiler page of a book that has not even been released is a major individual_without_enough_empathy move. The book has not even been RELEASED officially.

If you look closely at the bottom of the book, and the way the pages lay.

You have to ask, is that even the halfway point for the book?

You've more than likely been trolled, and you guys emotionally took the bait.

There wasn't any bait to be taken. It was forced down our throat. Usually when somebody posts parts of a story that hasn't been released, they have the common courtesy of putting a spoiler tag.