• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Finally got around to reading the new issue after taking care of Sheltered, The Bunker and a few other essentials first , WD just doesn't go straight to the top of the reading pile.

I seem to be in the minority here, but without Negan's mayhem I'm not finding much of anything to enjoy, or look forward to each month. Nothing is happening except a communal love-fest and as a whole I'm finding it very very boring. If it didn't have the name "Walking Dead" on the cover, there'd be way more complaints about how Kirkman is just mailing it in since AOW

Edited by Lonzilla

Finally got around to reading the new issue after taking care of Sheltered, The Bunker and a few other essentials first , WD just doesn't go straight to the top of the reading pile.

I seem to be in the minority here, but without Negan's mayhem I'm not finding much of anything to enjoy, or look forward to each month. Nothing is happening except a communal love-fest and as a whole I'm finding it very very boring. If it didn't have the name "Walking Dead" on the cover, there'd be way more complaints about how Kirkman is just mailing it in since AOW

This isn't a superhero book. It's a soap opera with zombies.

If you re-read 100 - 131 I think you'll like it more as a whole. 2c

This isn't a superhero book. It's a soap opera with zombies.

If you re-read 100 - 131 I think you'll like it more as a whole. 2c

I did read them, I just prefer the arcs with the ultra violent enemies going against Rick's group

It's just a build up to another 'shocker' moment. With Kirkman, it's just a matter of when and WTF

I agree, he's has to introduce the characters and get you to care about them before killing them off...and then they come back as zombies and he has to kill them off again, it's the circle of life.

It's just a build up to another 'shocker' moment. With Kirkman, it's just a matter of when and WTF

I agree, he's has to introduce the characters and get you to care about them before killing them off...and then they come back as zombies and he has to kill them off again, it's the circle of life.

tumblr_lzz8mcUD7P1qz9new.gif

tumblr_lzz8mcUD7P1qz9new.gif

Hahahaha, I was just going to bring up The Lion King. Well played!

:headbang:

Magna and her group just don't seem necessary to this story right now. Maybe that will change but even with the upcoming covers it still doesn't seem like they play an important part.

Exactly they're so irrelevant to the story right. I totally forgot they were even in the story. lol Just get rid of them and concentrate on the main characters please thanks.

Magna and her group just don't seem necessary to this story right now. Maybe that will change but even with the upcoming covers it still doesn't seem like they play an important part.

Exactly they're so irrelevant to the story right. I totally forgot they were even in the story. lol Just get rid of them and concentrate on the main characters please thanks.

What are you guys talking about? They totally almost broke Negan out until they didn't because Magna's mutant power is to tell when someone is lying...unfortunately her weakness is she can't tell when someone is telling the truth :eyeroll:

What if Magna and her group are the main characters of the new Walking Dead "spin off" show?

A couple TV seasons go by with the separate groups... We all get to see Magna's back story, Ricks group gets caught up with the comic story lines and then the two groups meet, as in the comic, and the TV shows get combined into one big show again?

:idea: