• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

What if the secret to walking among the dead is confidence. Staying calm and quiet and not drawing attention to yourself.

After a while bad Hygene would camouflage you pretty well, and if you joined in eating what they were eating, your breath would be pretty bad too. :sick:

oh wow Carl is going to see Sofia

Looks like Carl may have interrupted something... :censored:

Cmon guys, can we keep it in spoiler tags until the book comes out. I don't read the previews and don't want to. :foryou:

Any official word on if Kirkman or Adlard will be there and if so on what days?

And does anyone know if Tony Moore will be around?

Tony I believe will definitely be there. Kirkman, duh. Charlie, I wouldn't bet on it to be honest. Check with Mark from Splashy Splash.

Any official word on if Kirkman or Adlard will be there and if so on what days?

And does anyone know if Tony Moore will be around?

Tony I believe will definitely be there. Kirkman, duh. Charlie, I wouldn't bet on it to be honest. Check with Mark from Splashy Splash.

Thanks, I hoped at least Kirkman would be there but I found it odd that NYCC wasn't promoting his appearance.

Oh holy mother :censored: hell ... of all the stupid :censored: licking listings I have ever seen this one is the worst ... I am so angry for you. I assume you are already asked the seller to pass a message on?

Oh holy mother :censored: hell ... of all the stupid :censored: licking listings I have ever seen this one is the worst ... I am so angry for you. I assume you are already asked the seller to pass a message on?

Yeah. Crossing my fingers.

Worst part is that another collector just casually asked if I had picked up it after finishing a transaction with them. That's how I found out about it. :facepalm:

Worst part is that another collector just casually asked if I had picked up it after finishing a transaction with them. That's how I found out about it. :facepalm:

Ouch... btw angry about the situation not the seller as such ;) It's obvious that you put a lot of focus into your collecting and it's really horrible that this somehow managed to squeak past.

Anyway... :wishluck:

Ouch... btw angry about the situation not the seller as such ;) It's obvious that you put a lot of focus into your collecting and it's really horrible that this somehow managed to squeak past.

Anyway... :wishluck:

Ha, thanks!

Way I look at it the pages I have are basically in sequence at the moment, so even if I never get another page from the issue I'm very happy with what I do have.

I wore that shirt at the booth at SDCC and had lots of compliments. Reminds me of a spaghetti western type image…

What kind of fabric is the shirt made out of? I know it is an odd question, but a lot of black shirts just end up covered in dog hair in my house…

Doh the midtown link is all sold out…

It's not sold out. It's just not available till after NYCC :baiting: 10/29/2014

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=WALKING+DEAD+ANDREA+T%2FS+X_1370355

Trust me I will get one.

I found it in the Image Solicitations for October. I asked my LCS if they could order it and they said they could and did.