• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I think theory #3 is needed to give the book enough legs to last another 10-years. Kirkman has done a good job with talking zombies during his marvel run so I'm not worried.

Anyone have a pic of the page from #119 where Jesus mentions this ?

I think, if it's done right, it could certainly help keep interest for many readers, while obviously turning some readers off. Can't please everyone.

Personally, whenever I think this series has gotten close to becoming stale, Kirkman throws a curve ball and keeps me interested. I've yet to read a series other than this that has been this long and has kept my attention pretty much the whole time.

On a different note..

This page just came in:

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1158697

Now at the exact half way mark of completing issue #48! :banana:

PHILLIP! Killing it. Well done.

We have such a nice thing going with WD art, in that we're able to see a lot of the good stuff. There are so many collections where you NEVER get to see the goods. Very happy we have a group of guys on here that love to show and tell :)

^^

I couldn't agree more.

We're all a bunch of Dead Heads! lol

Thanks for the kind words too everyone. I enjoy sharing as much as I enjoy seeing you guys post the things you get. Good stuff all around!