• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I didn't win one... :( but will CGC be doing the same as last year for Kirkman sigs where you can just drop off books at their booth? Anyone know? :shrug:

I got the wristband, but I can't go!

:takeit:

:grin:

i did :)

Nice, me too!! Not sure what to expect though, I wonder if there is a limit or if we can have a CGC witness on hand.

I won one as well.. 5 item limit and I'm almost 100% sure all Kirkman SS must go through CGC booth. No SS at his regular signings during the con

Nice, me too!! Not sure what to expect though, I wonder if there is a limit or if we can have a CGC witness on hand.

I won one as well.. 5 item limit and I'm almost 100% sure all Kirkman SS must go through CGC booth. No SS at his regular signings during the con

Man, you guys are on top of your game (thumbs u

How many did they give away?

Man, you guys are on top of your game (thumbs u

How many did they give away?

5?

NIIIIICE!!!

So I am doing this secret project of mine, and I was flipping through 115-126 and was just thinking to myself a few things. Maybe we can talk about it.

1. Rick in the TV as not been nearly through what Comic Rick has been through. He's good and all but damn Comic Rick has been through hell. I think TV Rick should be beaten up more. 2c

2. Seeing how thing are looking like they are moving quickly with the casting call of Negans character, will we hopefully see a new group at the end of S5? Saying this cause if Negan comes in and they build up to AoW they better find an army quick. I just feel the casting of Negans character is a little premature, considering how many seasons we had to go through with the Gov. Make sense?

3. Also will we see a love interest for TV Rick? He's at the point, pre-AoW and during, that he wants to build society better. And the whole Carl calling Andrea mom thing fits perfect.

Just some thoughts, they follow the timeline good. I just can't see Rick without a love interest to keep him balanced. Unless the bromance between him and Daryl continues throughout. :sick:

Oh god just thought of something what if they make Rick turn out to be like Jesus in the comics? :ohnoez:

Thoughts

:popcorn: