• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

It's cool that it's a variant of the newest book. And not one of printing 473 of issue #1. I'm a looter already so I'm digging that this is being thrown in.

That being said this will be a common variant. I think there's something like 100-150k looters at any given time.

I like Charlie's art. Horrible cover though, let's not kid ourselves. Generic zombie, no background, no context other than the digital company logo stealing the limelight. You just have to stop and think about how many of his other covers are better / more interesting.

yeah, this is nothing to get excited about.

It's pretty cool. I picked a small shirt size so my oldest son gets to enjoy all the shirts that show up. :) I end up keeping the random figures that I like and split the rest between the 2 boys.

Anyone who may be interested in joining can save 10% on a sub relatively easy. I think the code I used a while back rev3 is still valid. If not I think the code for Oct is TWDLOOT. I think they're also including a WD POP Vinyl in this crate too.

October's crate is shaping up to be a decent one. This is also in there...

f4600f8c9d8ffa04deeb3a78e4c8662a.jpg

It would make sense at the end of the season to tease Negan (just showing a shot of Lucille) in similar fashion how they teased the Prison and Michonne. The value of 19 skyrocketed in price after that. Doing the same in my opinion would cause 100 2nd and 3rd prints to jump big time..

I think the large print runs and multiple cover, variants will have 100 go up a little but not like 19 or 53

The lower print run variants for 100 have a shot

2c