• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

*i* would think Shawn > Mark on the WD food chain.

Just sayin' :)

I know, I know, but Mark's his art agent, and considering the pricing those pieces would fetch, that would be a massive sale for Mark to miss out on.

Either way, I'm adding myself to the list of people who I'm sure have PM'd Shawn regarding those layouts.

#myofficeiscoolerthanyours

mo0hNkot_zps921d13ba.jpg

VbOsOBPG_zps23d2993b.jpg

Oh yeah, I think the info on these are out now. Thought you might like to check them out.

9xQAr_DQ_zps7f4d132b.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I don't collect OA, but man I'd kill for either one of those banners... anyone looking to hire a hitman? hm Maybe I could just sell a kidney; it's less illegal... lol

As for the Paul Monroe action figures... I'm def adding those two to keep the Negans company.

^^

Skybound booth artwork up. I know we have all seen it but gosh darn what I would give to have the OA for this hanging across my wall. Just made it my FB background and my Desktop background. \m/ \m/ :headbang:

Oh, you mean these??

#myofficeiscoolerthanyours

mo0hNkot_zps921d13ba.jpg

VbOsOBPG_zps23d2993b.jpg

Holy cow!

Did you contact Mark directly about these? AWEsome art!

He prolly just got it right from Adlard. Doesn't Kirkman have first pick? I think that's what I heard. If I was Kirkman I would.

No way something like that's sold without Mark being involved. I'm guessing Shawn knew it was being made, called dibs, and the rest is history.

^^

So you sew the skin of a dead zombie onto your head and walk around like that all damn day in the heat and what not? Gag reflex says no way!! Just no way!

And why are they trying to kill other survivors?

Some people just want to watch the world burn... lol

There's been others who wore human skin: Leatherface, Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb, Hannibal Lecter, etc.

I know, I know, but Mark's his art agent, and considering the pricing those pieces would fetch, that would be a massive sale for Mark to miss out on.

Either way, I'm adding myself to the list of people who I'm sure have PM'd Shawn regarding those layouts.

i like to believe that not everything/everyone in this world is driven by the mighty dollar.

For those of us NOT going to NYCC we can get the Jesus figure on Monday if you sign up for Skybounds Insider. Already have an account so hopefully I can snag that one for my collection. Bloody B&W Jesus!! :headbang:

http://www.thewalkingdead.com/jesus-action-figure-arrives-for-nycc/

i like to believe that not everything/everyone in this world is driven by the mighty dollar.

No.....the rest is run by gold and oil

Maybe the oa is the property of skybound.....if not you suck to Shawn...

:jokealert:

These pieces are Skybound's, not mine. They were obtained from Charlie for the sole purpose of being displayed in the office. It's amazing to come into the office daily and see these hanging on the wall.

I've been lucky enough to get some pieces from Charlie and Mark. Always great to work with Mark. He's got such an amazing roster and is fantastic to deal with. I'm looking forward to getting some more art in NY next week. ;)

-shawn

Maybe the oa is the property of skybound.....if not you suck to Shawn...

:jokealert:

These pieces are Skybound's, not mine. They were obtained from Charlie for the sole purpose of being displayed in the office. It's amazing to come into the office daily and see these hanging on the wall.

I've been lucky enough to get some pieces from Charlie and Mark. Always great to work with Mark. He's got such an amazing roster and is fantastic to deal with. I'm looking forward to getting some more art in NY next week. ;)

-shawn

Confirmed they are Roberts then. Skybound=Robert :applause: I would too though.