• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I've been hearing complaints about "nothing happening" in the comic for quite some time now, but as I caught myself up the last three issues I saw a lot happening. Not all of it action scenes of fighting zombies, but a lot happening. The reveal at the end of 132 was pretty exciting and I can't wait for the next issue. I'm also liking how the civilization has rebuilt itself larger than ever before. I'm wondering if/when it all comes to an end again. Or if the comic evolves to focus less on survival and more on community? Will humans be the adversary from now on?

Stefano hit this out of the PARK. Tyrese and Rick doing worrrrrrrrrrk.

I really love Stefano's style and moody tone. If you ever get a chance, splurge on a commission from him because he's an incredible guy and as you can see, it's worth every dime.

Big thanks to Mark, Colin, Bill and the rest of the guys. It was also awesome meeting some of the crew that i've known via the boards for years! We've got a good thing going on here. I'll scan it and share later tonight

15525822235_4494b01c42_c.jpg

Edited by ComicsNYC22

Stefano hit this out of the PARK. Tyrese and Rick doing worrrrrrrrrrk.

I really love Stefano's style and moody tone. If you ever get a chance, splurge on a commission from him because he's an incredible guy and as you can see, it's worth every dime.

Big thanks to Mark, Colin, Bill and the rest of the guys. It was also awesome meeting some of the crew that i've known via the boards for years! We've got a good thing going on here. I'll scan it and share later tonight

.jpg

Bummer. It was like reading a good joke from Louis CK with no punch line. :kidaround::tonofbricks: