• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Cool for the fans of his new stuff. Not cool for the fans of his older stuff. :( The insatiable hunger we all crave for some old WD pages. I know he still has some. But he is probably playing it smart. Good show Ol' Boy

Those are this meat and potatoes now. Ain't giving those up for some pieces of paper with dead presidents on them.

Glad he has it up and going (thumbs u

Im thinking no WD OA..... I was navigating it from my phone and no walking dead OA popped up. But either way I'm happy to see hes back on the web. He's a really great artist and I look forward to checking out his site from time to time.

Im thinking no WD OA..... I was navigating it from my phone and no walking dead OA popped up. But either way I'm happy to see hes back on the web. He's a really great artist and I look forward to checking out his site from time to time.

Oh fudge Who am I kidding I want your WD pages.... lol

and yes I just quoted myself :insane:

Oh fudge Who am I kidding I want your WD pages.... lol

and yes I just quoted myself :insane:

lol

Felt like I was watching one of them karate movies... Maybe it's my phone, just didn't seem like the lips were matching up with the words.Could have been a bad connection.

lol I thought it was my connection.

What a waste of cyber space.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

#gladtheykilledbeth

Awax you should buy her CD and dub over it with some Slayer!!!

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no!" So pretty and has a pretty voice but this song is terrible IMO :sumo:

She needs a better agent...they could have done so much better with something else for her debut. :sumo: