• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

That was a GREAT pick up Retro. I was watching it very closely. You got a deal compared to what the original price was, and that's definitely one of the better commissioned pieces I've ever seen Adlard do. It's not tiny, BTW!

Thanks Bjorn!

10"x 6" Comic book sized commission. I'm happy with this. It is nice. Plus there's a zombie. Cost me about $1500 for plane, hotel, & tickets into 2013 NYCC plus $300 for a commission from Adlard total= $1800. So I think I did good. :roflmao:

Yes, very nice Retro. I have watched that myself from when it first went to market. Glad you got it.

Oh are we talking about self gifts for Christmas?

I got two big boxes from a fellow board member.

Chock full of WD weeklys :whee:

Wow nice Christmas!

Just got the last two trades to catch up on reading, still my favorite book ever... And am a huge marvel collector! Will always be behind because I but my issues straight into bags and boards

Wow nice Christmas!

Just got the last two trades to catch up on reading, still my favorite book ever... And am a huge marvel collector! Will always be behind because I but my issues straight into bags and boards

If you like keeping you issues minty, try the digital read. I find it awesome to read panel by panel on the computer.Plus the fact I don't have to rush out to get the current issue on release date.

BTW what is Marvel....