• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

These books are free IIRC........well I mean you get one with a ticket. I have never been to a Wizard show. Do they sell them there as well? I would think that Wizard would have a booth and have these for sale.Anyone know?

Re WW WDs this year, a friend told me that he thought regular attendees get the color with ticket purchase and VIPs get the black and white versions.

The ECCC ones from last year weren't tied to ticket purchase as far as I know so you could just buy them at Skybound booth which is what I did.

Clutch can always chime in to verify or correct.

Just got grades in on the #1 Annv Mystery Box cover... Out of 5 I sent in from the best I had.

2 9.8

1 9.6

1 9.4

1 9.2

ouch.. honestly they really all looked a lot alike to me. The all had that scuffing on the back so not sure what I miss. No spine tics on any of them either.

Just got grades in on the #1 Annv Mystery Box cover... Out of 5 I sent in from the best I had.

2 9.8

1 9.6

1 9.4

1 9.2

ouch.. honestly they really all looked a lot alike to me. The all had that scuffing on the back so not sure what I miss. No spine tics on any of them either.

I'm sure mine would turn out about the same.......everything seems sharp but the black cover does take a beating with the scratches :insane:

I have never sent books out to be grade but was thinking about doing these.Is there a better way to pack'em to go to cgc with the black covers?Just don't want to add more scratches lol

2 9.8

1 9.6

1 9.4

1 9.2

ya my variant from the mystery box has a nice color breaking spine tick… lovely. so thats not going to cgc.

guess ill wait till all the boardies start posting em and the price goes down to pick up a 9.8 from someone. :D

I'll share some new ebay scores the last few days. ;)

#2.. pretty cheap i must say for $150. was a $200 obo listing. I offered he accepted.

wd2_zps23b99dbb.jpg

and this beaut. lol #1 cgc 9.4 SS Kirkman and Adlard for what i think was a steal. enjoy

WD194SS_zpscb2ff70c.jpg

ws1ss94_zps29d558ef.jpg