• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Walking Dead this issue gave me severe anxiety!!!

:ohnoez:

Still a great issue!!!

I swear to GOD Kirkman if you let Rick get killed by a couple of dumbasses in skin mask, I'll send you hate mail. Which you'll probably like. I can't believe all 3 MAIN characters went looking for Carl. Carl sucks so bad, he's my least favorite. He's no Rick, never will be.

Still a great issue!!!

I swear to GOD Kirkman if you let Rick get killed by a couple of dumbasses in skin mask, I'll send you hate mail. Which you'll probably like. I can't believe all 3 MAIN characters went looking for Carl. Carl sucks so bad, he's my least favorite. He's no Rick, never will be.

Keep in mind that Dante went with the three (Michonne, Rick, & Andrea). When there's always a tertiary character with a main character or group of characters…well…we have Star Trek to thank for knowing what will probably happen.

RIP Dante. :insane:

Still a great issue!!!

Keep in mind that Dante went with the three (Michonne, Rick, & Andrea). When there's always a tertiary character with a main character or group of characters…well…we have Star Trek to thank for knowing what will probably happen.

RIP Dante. :insane:

You're right I forgot about him. Still though.....I have really bad anxiety. Maybe because they have been sheltered for so many issues now that I know something bad is gonna happen. And I fear for Rick. :cry:

Or check the art section. Or James here might like it.

Is there a thread in the art section discussing prices? Could you link to it if there is because I looked there and couldn't even see any for sale (shrug)

I'm at work now... But there is a simple discussion on walking dead original art in the art section... It's buried in the pages.Post a scan of the page here I don't think you'll be breaking any rules. You could always post the picture and the question over in the art section.But it would be interesting to hear what other people value the page at.It can be a very large grey area.

I'm at work now... But there is a simple discussion on walking dead original art in the art section... It's buried in the pages.Post a scan of the page here I don't think you'll be breaking any rules. You could always post the picture and the question over in the art section.But it would be interesting to hear what other people value the page at.It can be a very large grey area.

Thanks mate... I'm not trying to garner interest hence why I haven't posted scans etc as I don't want to seem like I am advertising in anyway which I believe is against the rules.

I'll try and find that thread you mention and try and work something out. (thumbs u

Thanks James, I found the thread you mentioned and posted the question in there. Seemed more suitable (thumbs u

I started that thread a few years ago for this very reason. (thumbs u

Cool page btw!

I alway wonder why there is never much going on in the OA thread....

Thanks James, I found the thread you mentioned and posted the question in there. Seemed more suitable (thumbs u

Cool page btw!

It always gets revived at some point though..

Summer? :shrug:

Edited by Phillip

Cool page btw!

Even the other three seasons it seems quiet lol

Cool page btw!

Even the other three seasons it seem quiet lol

Well, it was suppose to be a simple discussion. Perhaps it's read to help educate people new to the market, but they simply don't add anything new to the discussion. I think the market has been pretty stable for a while now..