• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Just about to post that Dhurley. Thanks. Sucks for all those submissions people are wanting.

Feel better Kirkman :foryou:

Talked with Shawn and Mike. CGC will still be accepting submissions at SDCC, and will get them done when Robert is back in LA.

-shawn

Just about to post that Dhurley. Thanks. Sucks for all those submissions people are wanting.

Feel better Kirkman :foryou:

Talked with Shawn and Mike. CGC will still be accepting submissions at SDCC, and will get them done when Robert is back in LA.

-shawn

(worship)

Thank you for this info

Just read it

I'm more upset about Rosita than I am Ezekial. This is going to get messy. Rick is going to have to enlist Negan and the Saviors, if he wants to stand a chance against the Whisperers.

Just read it

I'm more upset about Rosita than I am Ezekial. This is going to get messy. Rick is going to have to enlist Negan and the Saviors, if he wants to stand a chance against the Whisperers.

This was my reaction too. Rosita was a big deal in my mind. She also had a baby on the way. That makes it even more brutal. (tsk)

Just read it

This was my reaction too. Rosita was a big deal in my mind. She also had a baby on the way. That makes it even more brutal. (tsk)

Oh mess, I forgot about that.

That makes me feel even worse. Eugene is going to be devastated.