• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I hear you and you're probably right but in this specific case the mask is a symbol of anonymity and hiding among the dead. Anyone can be under any dead skin, they are all alike. What makes the character unique is who is under it, hence why I think #138 is more important.

Again, I would agree except Shawn said it was her in 132. If he said 138, I'd go that way. (thumbs u

138 > 132 on Alpha IMO. Yes we find out its Alpha cameo or whatever in 132 (after the fact) but we don't see her face or hear her identified as Alpha. 2c

+1

#132 has a few things going against it that could affect its desirability as a key book.

-No cover appearance on the main cover or on the Loot Crate version.

-There is a Loot Crate version.

-The cameo page doesn't reveal anything. No face, no name, no indication it's a leader figure.

#138 is the big reveal, name, face, intent, introduction etc.

I've had this discussion with a friend for months. I think her appearance in the mask is more important than without. Like Dr. Doom or Batman, the mask is part of who she is...so far. That and the only guy involved in the book on these boards said 132. lol

:roflmao:

Ever think Lydia is in on it. And she's a spy ?? :o

Yeah, the thought has crossed my mind and now she is heading back with them. I sure don't buy the Alpha being nice after what she did. One or 2 people would have had the same impact on Rick imo

Ever think Lydia is in on it. And she's a spy ?? :o

Yeah, the thought has crossed my mind and now she is heading back with them. I sure don't buy the Alpha being nice after what she did. One or 2 people would have had the same impact on Rick imo

I don't think so. Alpha already knows how they operate and infiltrated them. I think Lydia is just an innocent. But what I do know is that, if Alpha is telling the truth about them leaving each other alone, then all this death is Carl's fault.

I'm hoping it turns out that Alpha is one of Negan's wives, Lydia is his daughter and Carl gets her pregnant

The new in-laws would be the old outlaws....

:whistle:

Carl is Rick's only offspring. I'm sticking to my theory that Kirkman has Carl have a baby with Lydia. I can feel it.

Page 3581 gonna mark it down in my notes. (thumbs u

I'm really loving this story line, so much going on.

#hotrage

#freenegan

#teamrick

#wheretheFismichonne

I'm hoping it turns out that Alpha is one of Negan's wives, Lydia is his daughter and Carl gets her pregnant

The new in-laws would be the old outlaws....

:signfunny:

:applause:

First appearances aside, #144 was great imo. TWD is back to wide open and I can't wait to see how Negan fits in to the mix.

Same. It will be a game changer if/when Negan comes back into play. So many factors to consider. I can't wait!!!

I hear you and you're probably right but in this specific case the mask is a symbol of anonymity and hiding among the dead. Anyone can be under any dead skin, they are all alike. What makes the character unique is who is under it, hence why I think #138 is more important.

Again, I would agree except Shawn said it was her in 132. If he said 138, I'd go that way. (thumbs u

hm Wonder is Clutch owning the shotgun appearance from 132 has anything to do with that? :baiting: