• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Hans wife had a mask, very similar circumstances.

But was it revealed who she was before she took off the mask? Nope 2c

Same thing with Gene Simmons, Paul Stanly, Peter Criss, and Ace Frehley. KISS didn't exists until they took the masks off. Slipknot too. Corey Taylor is real now. :P:banana:

Same thing with Gene Simmons, Paul Stanly, Peter Criss, and Ace Frehley. KISS didn't exists until they took the masks off. Slipknot too. Corey Taylor is real now. :P:banana:

Nope Kiss was around before anyone knew who each one was. lol

I think ebay has spoken about which book is getting the heat.

#132 is selling everywhere.

There isn't a single copy left for sale in Australia :cry:

After both Robert and Shawn Kirkman both publically stated in the comic and online, that Alpha was first seen in #132, that CGC has any choice but to label that issue as the first appearance of Alpha. (shrug)

It was a big print run issue, so I can see demand being less than supply unless Alpha keeps on going and does something else........

2c

I think Negan and Alpha have history, so her true first appearance will be in the early 100's as one of his wives.

It will certainly be something like that.

It will play out something like you need a monster to kill a monster and that is where Negan will come back into the picture full time.

I certainly think Rick and Negan will become pretty close buddies soon....enemy of my enemy is my friend type of thing. I have a feeling Negan hates Alpha more than Rick.

Edited by krighton

Oops... quoted me before my edit. I don't disagree with what you're saying.just saying that's the way it played out.

Ok answer me this one. How can it be the first full without identifying who it is by name?

Strange Tales 180 1st Gamora cameo. Strange Tales 181 1st full Gamora appearance and name revealed. Waiting for someone at CGC to actually read the book and adjust the labels accordingly

Oops... quoted me before my edit. I don't disagree with what you're saying.just saying that's the way it played out.

Ok answer me this one. How can it be the first full without identifying who it is by name?

Strange Tales 180 1st Gamora cameo. Strange Tales 181 1st full Gamora appearance and name revealed. Waiting for someone at CGC to actually read the book and adjust the labels accordingly

I would think the CGC would have a conflict of interest if any of the people grading these books were readers/collectors. They are a grading company and not necessarily story experts or am I misreading their purpose ?

I would think the CGC would have a conflict of interest if any of the people grading these books were readers/collectors. They are a grading company and not necessarily story experts or am I misreading their purpose ?

:lol:

After both Robert and Shawn Kirkman both publically stated in the comic and online, that Alpha was first seen in #132, that CGC has any choice but to label that issue as the first appearance of Alpha. (shrug)

It was a big print run issue, so I can see demand being less than supply unless Alpha keeps on going and does something else........

2c

I would like to publicly state in my shop and online, that Wolverine was first seen in Hulk #180.

#132 is a cameo.

#138 1st full appearance.

2c

I would like to publicly state in my shop and online, that Wolverine was first seen in Hulk #180.

#132 is a cameo.

#138 1st full appearance.

You left out #133. :P